aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Keisuke TnC (L1)Akira TnC (L9)Kojiro (L5)
    Aoba (L2)Gunji (L6)Hei (L7)
    Shiki (L9)Akira TnC (L9)

Best Cheap *insert laptop name* Plz?

Suggest a laptop please. I have a Compaq Presario CQ40 and I'm happy with it. But I can't stand the buggy screen
    that me and other people complain about. It's also old and I just want to buy a new laptop.

Maybe in the year 2011-2013 kind of laptop would be nice.

Price limit: Can go for 0-$700. Or not exceeding $1000.

Activity: Use it for college. Long battery life. Hobbies include digital painting, photo and video editing.
    Play mostly Visual Novels. Surf the net, play/ download music & movies. Screen should have good viewing
    angles and a matte finish. Should be lighter/ same size as my lappy. Great keyboard and smooth trackpad.

Battery life: Must last 24 hrs! Kidding, maybe 8- infinity hours.

My needs aren't that great. I'm looking at Lenovo Thinkpad T430. Uh... Not good at choosing xD.

*It would be great if there was a laptop that is good in the aesthetics department and nice specs + cheap lol.*

Smile, breath and go slow

Savings

Ayace (L9)Heart 6 (Devil)Canale (L9)
    Emba (L10)MeatBunYuuen (L9)
    (S067) Azumaya Junta(S054) Prompto Argentum(S076) SilverAsh

I am not satisfied with the Lenovo I had, issue with keyboard and battery life... Butbthey perhaps have some improvement.

Looking at a laptop, I would more look toward an Asus N serie.. I am not sure about the price range where you live...

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Keisuke TnC (L1)Akira TnC (L9)Kojiro (L5)
    Aoba (L2)Gunji (L6)Hei (L7)
    Shiki (L9)Akira TnC (L9)
    Quote Originally Posted by angerbda View Post
    I am not satisfied with the Lenovo I had, issue with keyboard and battery life... Butbthey perhaps have some improvement.

Looking at a laptop, I would more look toward an Asus N serie.. I am not sure about the price range where you live...

They seem to have the best keyboards in a laptop brand. The only thing I have second thoughts about t430 is the screen so I was planning to have the higher resolution and a 9-cell battery.

I was seriously considering about it lol but now I'm having second thoughts. The N series seems to have great screens.

But I can't choose between screen and battery. Not when looking forward to the time of the year where frequent typhoons and blackouts are frequent where I live. Q-Q The longest was... 2 weeks. Don't want it to happen
    by the time summer ends.

May I ask what was the lenovo lappy you have?

Update:
    Well, it's been months I still haven't bought one lol.

The price I go for should be at the range of 750 and bellow dollars.

Which is good enough?
    Lenovo Thinkpad x230
    Dell Latitude E5430

It ain't cheap but...
    I'm also thinking of Macbook Air but I don't know if yaoi VN's will play on this though I've heard you can use bootcamp to run windows.

I won't go for: HP xd

If anyone has suggestions please do so cause I might buy this next week.
    Last edited by Moondew; 07-08-2013 at 01:58 AM.