aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Exclamation Hadaka Shitsuji Game Problems!

I downloaded the BL game Hadaka Shitsuji by using the links ayachan94 posted in the game's download thread and while I got it to work perfectly with the english text and all I seem to be having a problem with the game. I did as instructed and can play the game english and all but after playing for a little bit the game suddenly stops working and I have to force close it. After that happened once I couldnt go back to where I had left off and I remembered I didnt save. Went through it all a second time, got to just before where I left off (this time quick saving and saving all through out just in case) and sure enough it stopped working on me again. I just went to go load my saved file but it doesnt seem to have saved any of my progress!! Im really annoyed I have to go through it a third time but Im wondering if it even saved anything when I clicked the save button. A screen shot of the save screen is below.
    Game save problem.jpg

It allows me to click on a save slot and when I click on the blue button (which I figured out was the save button) the button changes to a pink, stays pink for a few seconds, then goes back to blue. Im assuming that it saved.

Anyway! The saving thing aside even if it does manage to save everything the game still crashes on me after a few minutes of playing. This has happened twice so far and while I do not have a screen shot of the crash its kind of equivalent to the internet crashing. The text freezes (I believe the music still plays) and when I click on it nothing happens. It takes maybe 2 or 3 more clicks before an alert box comes up prompting me to force close because it unexpectedly stopped working.

It could very well be my laptop that is the problem but I just want to make sure there isnt an underlying problem I am not seeing. Please help!!

Yaoi Expert

Savings

Chico (L7)Lady Gaga (L1)Rai (L7)
    Asato (L9)Durer (L7)Guys (L3)
    Jose (L1)Lusca (L5)Vallewida (L2)

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiNiwi View Post
    I downloaded the BL game Hadaka Shitsuji by using the links ayachan94 posted in the game's download thread and while I got it to work perfectly with the english text and all I seem to be having a problem with the game. I did as instructed and can play the game english and all but after playing for a little bit the game suddenly stops working and I have to force close it. After that happened once I couldnt go back to where I had left off and I remembered I didnt save. Went through it all a second time, got to just before where I left off (this time quick saving and saving all through out just in case) and sure enough it stopped working on me again. I just went to go load my saved file but it doesnt seem to have saved any of my progress!! Im really annoyed I have to go through it a third time but Im wondering if it even saved anything when I clicked the save button. A screen shot of the save screen is below.
    Game save problem.jpg

It allows me to click on a save slot and when I click on the blue button (which I figured out was the save button) the button changes to a pink, stays pink for a few seconds, then goes back to blue. Im assuming that it saved.

Anyway! The saving thing aside even if it does manage to save everything the game still crashes on me after a few minutes of playing. This has happened twice so far and while I do not have a screen shot of the crash its kind of equivalent to the internet crashing. The text freezes (I believe the music still plays) and when I click on it nothing happens. It takes maybe 2 or 3 more clicks before an alert box comes up prompting me to force close because it unexpectedly stopped working.

It could very well be my laptop that is the problem but I just want to make sure there isnt an underlying problem I am not seeing. Please help!!
    The saving issue is a user permissions issue. Try running the game in admin mode. if that doesn't fix it then check your user permissions.