aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

(Event) Forum - Victor NikiforovHeart 1 (Red)(Event) Forum - Yuri Katsuki
    Wing 1 (Left)Yuri Plisetsky (L9)Wing 1 (Right)
    Noeru (L11)Rey (L3)DS_006_right

Mediafire doesn't want to verify uploads

Hi I have this annoying problem.
    I was uploading files on mediafire and out of nowere it stoped uploading. I didn't extend limit or change anything on computer. I am able to upload the same files on other server.
    Any ideas? Please help.
    I already reset my internet connetion.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

Another server means another upload site. Perhaps the problem lies with Mediafire's servers, I would try later and see if it happens again.

Sleeping Beast

Savings

Gakupo V (L4)Conrad (L4)Heart 4 (Icy)
    Randy (L1)Ryuuki (L2)Star 1 (Yellow)
    Ryuuren (L4)Riki (L4)Pray for Japan
    I think it is with Mediafire. Whenever I try to download I need to ask twice or I can't download. Maybe they have issues with uploading as well.

xryuchan6927
    It's probably on the site It's like that sometimes. When I open my account, it would take long for the files to show up and I would refresh it a lot of times D: When I upload stuff, it would sometimes load and then stops and then load and then bah! It could also be that your internet connection got cut off or something without you noticing it?

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

(Event) Forum - Victor NikiforovHeart 1 (Red)(Event) Forum - Yuri Katsuki
    Wing 1 (Left)Yuri Plisetsky (L9)Wing 1 (Right)
    Noeru (L11)Rey (L3)DS_006_right

Thank you for all answers. It working now. But it's definitely something wrong with mediafire. It messed up my VLC media player (no vision). I had to close mediafire and then VLC worked fine.

Yaoi Devotee

Savings

Katou (L6)Bak Chan (L2)Hijikata HK (L1)
    Urahara (L4)Havi (L6)Lockon (L2)
    Hijikata (L8)Takumi (L8)Tsuzuki (L8)

I have lots of problem with Mediafire. It is very hard for me to put on password or set anything with my own links.
    Often, Mediafire " My File " page would jump or jiggle up and down like a Victorian Virgin. I often have to check the link regularly if the password still set. Ex. I put password on MF link but nothing happened. Then often those passwords would be conveniently disappear by themselves.
    It is almost impossible for me to upload anything big to MF through IE. So I am using Firefox which is much better in uploading but still have the same problems in managing my own files and links.

Their app in uploading doesn´t always work. I will say around 60-40%. Some days they would take hours to uploading 150MB files using Mediafire Express. I don´t think it has anything to do with internet connection since I also use sendspace and so far no problem whatsoever.

Now they have blocked some of my files from downloading by others unless I pay/or only me could downloading it using my own bandwidth. I guess if my account is a free one they would probably just delete the links but all of my MF accounts are paid one so they block those link from DL by others this way.

I did contact MF support and all they replied was " We are aware of the problems and working on it"

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Asami (L10)(S022) IasonYoshimi Suda (L10)
    Akihito (L10)(S021) RikiMasahiro GnK (L9)
    Rintarou Noe (L8)Tohru Suki (L4)Akito GnK (L9)

@Wilhelmina4; I've also experienced that password problem: after uploading a file, I set a password that worked for 2-3 downloads, then disappeared.
    Now I understood how to be sure that the passoword remains ^^ After uploading the file set the password, then Save. After this, refresh the page!!!! If you do that, the password will remain Since I started using this method, I've never again had any problems

Yaoi Devotee

Savings

Katou (L6)Bak Chan (L2)Hijikata HK (L1)
    Urahara (L4)Havi (L6)Lockon (L2)
    Hijikata (L8)Takumi (L8)Tsuzuki (L8)

@Milwaen Thanks for the tip. I could not upload files to Mediafire anymore. It happened a few weeks ago. I asked the help from support and tried many things they have suggested. I gave in to my anger so I complained a bit to them politely of course. All I got from them was in my accounts I have too many files that was copyrighted infringe in the past so I need to show them the prove of being the owner of those files that give me the rights to sell them. I have never sold any files. I don´t share any Music, films. The worst case was BLCD and some mangas. But since some of those were hotlinked by some Spanish and chinese language websites the downloading numbers were huge. I have 3 paid accounts which I could no longer upload so it is completedly useless for me. The thing that make me furious most is that I still have huge loads of bandwidth left!