aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

permission and destination for an upload of a live action Dog Style music vid

m also out of my friggin depth...

First time m trying to share somethin here but better late then never right.
    Anyway, first of all I read I need permission to post a thread in the download section so I pm'd an admin/mod (soz for disturbin yas) then realised I coulda just come and bounced it round here.

Based on Motoni Modoru's Dog Style, a live action - but it's like a music video. And if you loved the books you'll love this too. Hell you can check it out on youtube if you want, it's where I saw it first ->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOGN5LEKpXQ

So yeah this is basically what I have but I need some directions, like where would it go, if anyone else wants it

BL 'til I die!

Savings

Jaehee (L5)For Me (Xmas)Spacer 1
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Dai Lee (L5)
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Heart 4 (Rainbow)

Quote Originally Posted by Rin Thomas View Post
    m also out of my friggin depth...

First time m trying to share somethin here but better late then never right.
    Anyway, first of all I read I need permission to post a thread in the download section so I pm'd an admin/mod (soz for disturbin yas) then realised I coulda just come and bounced it round here.

Based on Motoni Modoru's Dog Style, a live action - but it's like a music video. And if you loved the books you'll love this too. Hell you can check it out on youtube if you want, it's where I saw it first ->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOGN5LEKpXQ

So yeah this is basically what I have but I need some directions, like where would it go, if anyone else wants it
    Hi there! The permission you are talking about is required only if you want to share an asian BL movie/drama/series. Since this is a fanmade video it's not necessary to ask for permission.

If you're the user TheNerjaveika @ YouTube then you can post the video in this section:
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f137/
    and tell us more about your work.

Awesome vid, btw ;D

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Ah, I am NOT the Nerjaveika, sorry if that puts a spanner in the works ^.^

I saw the vid and loved it, then when I was lookin through the Nerjaveika’s page was quite horrified when they said their last page was deleted with all their vids which is why I felt I had to find a dl of it just in case.
    - The Nerjaveika’s vids from the few I’ve seen are getting quite risqué for youtube, hell one nearly knocked me off my seat, m sure there was a frame of something very naughty in it 0.0

And yeh I admit I actually loved that one too lol

So… erm nvm I guess???