aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Lamento download help?

Sorry if this thread isn't in the right place... I'm new here so I'm not good at all with how to download games and all the steps it takes to make it run properly. I downloaded 10 parts of Lamento ~Beyond the Void~ from here that include iso files but the instructions include: once you download the files, combine them with winrar, etc. ...How do I combine the iso files with winrar? I tried looking it up, but nothing worked. I'm totally lost... Is it because it's a game that I can't combine them or something?
    I also still don't know what to do after combining the files. The instructions are really confusing for me. I'm horrible at this. What do I do?!

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Ranmaru I (L1)ElizabethAsami (L9)
    Dino (L9)Hibari (L9)Asato (L9)
    Moto (L8)Al (L1)G (L9)

If you looked around here some more, you'd find your answer Take a look here: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t9...ion-guide.html

And you should include the details about your computer - which OS are you using, or have you installed Shift - jis... It helps people to point you in the right direction.

Anyway, for the winrar - just select them all and extract. The program knows what to do.
    For the installation, if you're using winXP : Lamento ~beyond the void~ installation guide winXP - YouTube

It's not that confusing at all, I don't want to sound rude, but there are tons of guides here on how to install Lamento, there's no way to simplify them any more. Screenshots and videos are as clear as they can be.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

try to refresh the whole process and redownload it i am sure you would surely get resolved with this issue
    Last edited by KathyGoldstein; 11-16-2013 at 09:47 AM.

TheRedFox
    hey someone had problems when installingi t on win 8 ? i'm helping a friend , and we did everything right, just like i did in my win 7 ( and it runs ok) but in his win8, when he runs the game, it stays in a black window forever. is it because it doesn't run in win8 ?