aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Total Yaoi Freak

Eating vanilla wafers with Perry White in Clark Kent's closet
    Savings

Sesshoumaru (L10)Thor (L9)Sano (L5)
    Inuyasha (L10)Loki (L9)Saitou Hajime (L8)
    Edward (L5)(S069) Masayuki(S068) Keisuke

AarinFantasy Mobile Version Issues

Let me start by saying that I am Smart Phone retarded, do not have a Smart Phone, and this isn't an issue I'm experiencing, it's something a friend, Renaru, is having trouble with on her phone. She has no access to the internet for her laptop and would like to be able to get on Aarin on her Android phone.

The problem is she tries to get on Aarin but it wants her to download TapaTalk, and she can't afford it, she doesn't even have a credit card anymore. She used to be able to get on the TapaTalk-less version by scrolling through the skins options. What she and I are wondering is if the just plain mobile version no longer works anymore, or if it's disabled, or bugged. Or something.

Like I said, I have very little understanding of these devices you people call 'Smart Phones' and if Ren could, she'd be posting this, but she can't, so that's why you get me~ =D

Any help at all or information would be fabu. Flames will be met with Hellfire. And Hellfire always wins. Your kindness and understanding that I am trying to help a sick woman get some giggles out of this place would be much appreciated and b!tchiness will get you b!tch slapped.

If it comes down to the plain old mobile system no longer working, I will do what I can do buy the app for her, but we thought we'd try the cheaper, free option of asking around first~ So! If anyone is having the same problems, I'd like to know, and if you managed to resolve it, or if you haven't, all that good stuff. Thank you~

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

POTM - 1 StarMakima (L10)SOTM - 2 Stars
    Denji (L9)Power (L7)Aki Hayakawa (L8)
    Makima (L9)Makima (L8)Gojo Satoru (L9)

From what I know, mobile version is disabled. But if she owns smartphone, I'm not sure why'd she want to use it in first place. I've been using af on smartphone for years, and even when mobile version was available I always used full site version as many functions like VM, bank, ishop etc weren't available on mobile version. Even on 3G, af loads pretty fast in normal browser so I wouldn't recommend spending extra cash on the app, I'm not even sure how/if tapatalk works.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Asami (L12)Heart 4 (Rainbow)Akihito (L11)
    (Event) Forum - DoumekiHeart 6 (Devil)(Event) Forum - Yashiro
    (Event) Forum - Victor NikiforovHeart 1 (Blue)(Event) Forum - Yuri Katsuki

I'm using AF full site through Safari on my iphone if I want to browse the forum Don't even know AF has mobile version

scary momma set addict

Savings

Shihoudani (L4)Illumi (L9)Makishima Yuusuke (L7)
    Kasamatsu (L7)Masrur (L8)Hiko Seijuro (L10)
    Suzuya Jūzō (L8)(S046) Kogitsunemaru(S064) Toono Takashi

mobile version was removed before the server migration, I am not certain if it will be back anytime soon. She will need to access the full site now, which should not require her to dl tapatalk if she does it through a browser

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Edward (L10)Soubi (L10)Ryuichi (L10)
    Konata (L5)Tohru (L3)Link (L7)
    Abel (L1)Allen (L1)Ban (L1)

Mostly my issue lies in the damnitable smallness of the screen. Its still useable as. the full site obviously as I am here but its so small the links are irritating to touch without magnifying it ridiculously. But if that's what I gotta do I suppose. Thanks anyway