aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

HayBay

Junjou Romantica PS2 game download help?

I downloaded 2 files that are the JJR game to my computer, I downloaded hjsplit as well and have both JJR files loaded there. But I don't know how to merge both of the files together and after that I don't know what to do. I think I have to have a ps2 emulator? I don't know where/how to get one of those either. >.< I don't understand any of this computer tech lingo so please give me step-by-step instructions. And I dunno if it matters, but I wanted to play the game through my computer, not actually on my PS2 since I have an American made PS2. I'd really appreciate any help I can get. Thank you so much!

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Rai (L7)Giulio Di Bondone (L1)Gian (L4)
    Akira TnC (L9)Gunji (L6)Aoba (L2)
    Shizuo (L8)Konoe (L2)Kiriwar TnC (L6)
    So many questions here, I'll do my best to answer them all.

First, what kind of files are the two files? If they can be merged with hjsplit, they should be called, for example "filename.avi.001" The ".001" is the important part. If the last bit isn't a number like that, tell me what it is. If it is: open hjsplit, click on "join" select the "filname.001" and click "start". It should join them for you.

Yes, if you want to play PS2 games on your computer you need an emulator. I recommend PCXS2, the very first google search result for "playstation 2 emulator". Its website is here and includes a full guide.

Let me know if you need any more help.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

RebornLamboSuzuki-san
    MoogleTiger (L6)Flower 1 (Pink)
    There is a gammeee??? O3O;

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello,

Just like you HayBay I would like to download the game. Could somoene give me a link?
    Thanks in advance for the help!