aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Where to download?

I was trying to google out where to download sweet pool and it's english patch, but i can't find it anywhere?!(Or maybe i'm just too stupid...) Please post the links to download it, i would prefer them to be direct downloads, but i don't mind torrents. I just want them to work!

EDIT from AF Staff:

Read here to know about downloads:
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f327/t...um-if-you.html

~
    Last edited by AlexiaLee; 10-20-2015 at 06:49 PM.

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Louise (L9)Katsuya (L10)Mr.R (L9)
    Sephiroth (L8)Aerith (L6)Vincent (L8)
    (S025) OzakiThor (L9)Chocobo
    Have you tried an actual search of aarinfantasy for the game? you'd soon find that it's in the Game Downloads section in the 'S,T,U' sub-section of Host Links.

There's no English patch though - Sweet Pool hasn't been translated yet (few BL games have), but if you take some time to look around the site a little, you'll see that there are threads explaining how to use translating tools to give you [sometimes rough] translations of the text.

Jackss
    Well I was also looking for the same to download, thanks for your great advice.
    I will try as said by and hope I will have what i want.
    But, are you sure about the translating tools??

BANNED
    Savings

great stuff here i was also trying to look up for the same solution this would help me a lot in searching the solution for this

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Louise (L9)Katsuya (L10)Mr.R (L9)
    Sephiroth (L8)Aerith (L6)Vincent (L8)
    (S025) OzakiThor (L9)Chocobo
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackss View Post
    Well I was also looking for the same to download, thanks for your great advice.
    I will try as said by and hope I will have what i want.
    But, are you sure about the translating tools??
    Quote Originally Posted by Markonn View Post
    great stuff here i was also trying to look up for the same solution this would help me a lot in searching the solution for this
    Check some of the sticky'ed threads like 'BL Game FAQ' & then 'Translation Tools'.
    If you still need help after that or come across any problems, PM me and I'll see what I can do~

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Keisuke TnC (L1)Akira TnC (L1)Sunao (L2)
    Yosuke P4 (L1)Souji P4 (L2)Garry (L8)
    Bernardo Ortolani (L2)Konoe (L2)Kurama (L1)
    I heard the translation is in 79%. Didn't they release a partial patch?

Yaoi Devotee

Savings

Zack (L10)Konoe (L2)Cecil Aijima (L10)
    Rai Lamento (L9)Okita (L9)Kamui (L7)
    Valdrigue (L8)Akira TnC (L9)Aoba (L12)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurama_chan_BR View Post
    I heard the translation is in 79%. Didn't they release a partial patch?
    Nope, no partial patch yet. There is, though, a partial patch (15% if I remember correctly), of Lamento Beyond the Void. (Great game! My favorite Nitro+Chiral Game yet...), and a FULL patch of Togainu no Chi - another Nitro+Chiral game.

They're taking their sweet time on Sweet Pool (no pun intended,) but try the other Nitro+Chiral games first. (actually, since there aren't any happy endings in SP I prefer them anyway...)

BUT. If you DO want to play SP now, you can try using AGTH, and Atlas! Just look it up in the forum... and you can figure it out.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
    winters.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Kaneki Ken (white hair) (L9)Yashiro STWH (L9)(S022) Iason
    (S030) VirusFuuta (L1)Shuu Tsukiyama (L9)
    Trip (L8)Riki (L9)Akiyoshi (L1)
    Quote Originally Posted by wintersxXxtale View Post
    Nope, no partial patch yet. There is, though, a partial patch (15% if I remember correctly), of Lamento Beyond the Void. (Great game! My favorite Nitro+Chiral Game yet...), and a FULL patch of Togainu no Chi - another Nitro+Chiral game.

They're taking their sweet time on Sweet Pool (no pun intended,) but try the other Nitro+Chiral games first. (actually, since there aren't any happy endings in SP I prefer them anyway...)

BUT. If you DO want to play SP now, you can try using AGTH, and Atlas! Just look it up in the forum... and you can figure it out.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
    winters.
    They're actually 100% done with image editing and translation. They only have impleatation(i spelled that wrong but whatever) left. They have their own small website that tells you the status of the project. They said they should be done by the end of this year or sooner if they keep up the speed. So im thrilled and cant wait.

Yaoi Devotee

Savings

Zack (L10)Konoe (L2)Cecil Aijima (L10)
    Rai Lamento (L9)Okita (L9)Kamui (L7)
    Valdrigue (L8)Akira TnC (L9)Aoba (L12)
    Quote Originally Posted by zazzysoul View Post
    They're actually 100% done with image editing and translation. They only have impleatation(i spelled that wrong but whatever) left. They have their own small website that tells you the status of the project. They said they should be done by the end of this year or sooner if they keep up the speed. So im thrilled and cant wait.
    *sigh* and yet we still don't have our Lamento full patch near complete yet. Thanks for the update though! I don't think the website was updated in April.
    Can't wait for Sweet Pool! I've played it before, but now I'm super excited to play it in my first language.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Kaneki Ken (white hair) (L9)Yashiro STWH (L9)(S022) Iason
    (S030) VirusFuuta (L1)Shuu Tsukiyama (L9)
    Trip (L8)Riki (L9)Akiyoshi (L1)
    Quote Originally Posted by wintersxXxtale View Post
    *sigh* and yet we still don't have our Lamento full patch near complete yet. Thanks for the update though! I don't think the website was updated in April.
    Can't wait for Sweet Pool! I've played it before, but now I'm super excited to play it in my first language.
    Im thrilled, I remember seeing the game last year and was super excited to play only to find out there was no patch. Now that they're almost done, I just can't wait. The project status was last updating on 7/30/13 I think. Impleation takes a bit longer than all the others sooooo I guessing they'll be done around mid-September, but who knows.