aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

xryuchan6927

Epson Scanner Problems

I don't know where to put this but I'm hoping someone could lend me a hand with my scanner problems. My scanner is the 2-in-1, scanner and printer edition from Epson (SX110/TX110 Series). The problem is, every time I scan a picture or a document, there's this blue thing showing up in the whole picture like this. My friend says it's probably because from the light of the scanner or something like that. It was still okay the last time I used it. I'm just worried if it still can be fixed or not anymore.... Anyone, please? D;

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

It should be obvious that if it is on the inside of the machine you cannot fix it. Return it, it isn't like you know how to open the device and mess around with the insides yourself (not that it would help). It is obvious the machine because even the white area where no magazine is situated is being blue.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Check the white balance and gamma settings, if it provides them, and make sure the cable between it and the computer is plugged in properly at both ends. If that doesn't fix it, follow KarumA's suggestion and take it in for service or replace it.