Okay is your question about how to join files (more than one) with HJSplit?
*Click for larger version*
1. Open HJSplit and click the "Join" button. Go to the folder and extract the .rar file. Make a new folder and put all the .001 .002 etc. files in it.
2. Click the "Input" button and go to the folder you just made, it will only show .001 but that's okay! Just click it, HJSplit will detect the others (.002 .003 etc). For Output leave it as the same folder the files are in
3. This will pop out:
The a file with same name as the output file already exists. HJPlit has therefore appended ".JOINED" to the output file name.Click Ok.
4. It will then show 'Working' with a %.
5. Once it reaches 100% something will pop out like "Joining Completed"
6. Now play it (whatever it is, this file in the example was a .avi. It plays like it should. If you have any problems just tell me. I hope it helps.