aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Lamento - unpack .nipa files

I have the game Lamento, and it works perfectly, but I wanted to play it in english so I've downloaded the patch from here, where it says latest version

When I unrar the patch I have:

Lamento Patch 1.05 Setup
    Nipa tool-> nipa.c
    nipa
    nipa.h
    READ ME

When I start the setup it says I have to unpack the nipa files, or the patch will not work... I can't folllow the instructions of the read me file (they're unclear and I am an idiot) so I'm asking here if someone uses this patch or knows how to unpack nipa files please tell me STEP BY STEP how to do it (have I already said I'm an idiot?)

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Ren SL (L10)Male 1 (Blue)Haru SL (L10)
    Fon (L10)Link (L8)Lavi (L8)
    Haruka (L5)Guren (L8)Ace (L5)
    Try placing this file beside nss.npa (don't overwrite nss.npa) nss-patch.npa

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

uhm..think I did something wrong, but the user who's translating Lamento said me she's working on a new version without .nipa files
    so i think i'll just wait for it

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

oh, she relased it. look at this link if you want it.
    one day I hope I will discover how to unpack .nipa files, too xD

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

yeah about i..... i'm actually too stupid to unpack the nipa files .......the instructions are certainly uncleared .... :S

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Totsuka (L7)
    I'm also having some trouble installing the English partial patch. Has anybody figured out what the instructions mean when they say 'click the "start" button in the lower left and then click the "run" button right bellow"search"'? The step right before it didn't prompt me to open any program or anything so I'm not sure what it wants me to click the start button or run button on.
    So confused

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

(S085) Joshua GallandPOTM - 1 Star(S084) Coyote
    Star 1 (Yellow)(S089) Ogasawara Jirou(S088) Hirano Taiga
    Kazuki (L7)Rei (L7)Star 1 (Silver)

The "start" button refers to the button you click when you want to shut down/log off etc. On Windows 7 for example, it's on the bottom left. Click on that button. Then when you click it, there's a tab saying "search programs and files." Type in "run" and click on the "run" program. A window (the run program) will pop-up, and type in "cmd" and then press "enter." I hope this helps >.<