aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Legend

Savings

Shinohara Keiji (L13)Sebastian (L13)(Event) FaceBook - Yukina
    (Event) Forum - Rayflo(Event) IRC - Ritsu(Event) Forum - Morinaga
    (S036) Kaneki KenCharley (L8)(Event) Forum - Tatsumi Souichi

Question [SOLVED] Help Converting Movies

I have two movies (both about 700 MB) and another a friend gave me (2 GB), two of them are in .avi format and the third one is in .mkv format. What program or site can I use to convert them into .mp4 so that I can sync them into my ipod touch? Also, in what format are movies/videos suppose to be in to play them on a PS3? My friend connects her usb to her tv and can play the movies in the usb, what format would a movie need to be in order to play it like that? The movie she played on her tv was .mkv and my tv doesn't support that. (By tv, I mean the little usb entrance on the side of it). Thanks in advance!
    SOLVED, DON'T REPLY BACK, HOPEFULLY THIS THREAD IS LOCKED SOON.
    Last edited by crisislover; 06-02-2013 at 04:43 PM.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Wakasa (L4)Abel (L1)Minami Kenjirou (L8)
    (Event) Forum - Ritsuka Uenoyama(S078) Doumeki (chibi)(S077) Yashiro (chibi)
    MoonlightHamletAtsushi (Tiger)
    you can try "prism" video converter its plus features last 30 days after which the MP4 and other output formats stop working ...and for PS3 ...I always thought that was .wmv or it could be also MP4 .. prism might do the job ...
    find it here Video Converter. Convert avi wmv mov & more with Video Conversion Software

or just look for so freeware to convert to MP4 ...there are alot out there too (this one is pretty good)
    example : Free Video Converter - Any Video Converter Freeware - convert video free to AVI, MP4, WMV, MKV, MPEG, FLV, SWF, 3GP, DVD, MP3, WebM, iPad, Android, PSP, Tablet PC

good luck on the converting job!

Yaoi Legend

Savings

Shinohara Keiji (L13)Sebastian (L13)(Event) FaceBook - Yukina
    (Event) Forum - Rayflo(Event) IRC - Ritsu(Event) Forum - Morinaga
    (S036) Kaneki KenCharley (L8)(Event) Forum - Tatsumi Souichi

Lightbulb

Thank you, I converted the movies like I wanted them to. One of them gave me a really hard time, but eventually it went through. Now I just have to test them out on my brother's PS3. I converted them into several formats just to be safe.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Joutarou (L2)Josef (L2)Jousuke (L2)
    Luffy (L9)Tiger (L6)Dante (L8)
    Alucard (L3)Love (01)
    I use Free Make Video Converter, Free Video Converter| MP4 FLV 3GP AVI MKV DVD| FREE Download , to convert files for my iPad and it works really well. It can convert files almost any format, and you can select your specific console for the best conversion whether it is for psp, android phone, iPhone, tablet and so on. There is a wide variety of alternatives to chose from.

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Nakajima (L9)Ciel (L5)Sebastian (L6)
    Quote Originally Posted by lemur7 View Post
    you can try "prism" video converter its plus features last 30 days after which the MP4 and other output formats stop working ...and for PS3 ...I always thought that was .wmv or it could be also MP4 .. prism might do the job ...
    find it here Video Converter. Convert avi wmv mov & more with Video Conversion Software

or just look for so freeware to convert to MP4 ...there are alot out there too (this one is pretty good)
    example : Free Video Converter - Any Video Converter Freeware - convert video free to AVI, MP4, WMV, MKV, MPEG, FLV, SWF, 3GP, DVD, MP3, WebM, iPad, Android, PSP, Tablet PC

good luck on the converting job!

Quote Originally Posted by CopyNinja View Post
    I use Free Make Video Converter, Free Video Converter| MP4 FLV 3GP AVI MKV DVD| FREE Download , to convert files for my iPad and it works really well. It can convert files almost any format, and you can select your specific console for the best conversion whether it is for psp, android phone, iPhone, tablet and so on. There is a wide variety of alternatives to chose from.
    after the trial period how can I continue to use the software? I need to convert to RMVB / edit video to RMVB I have been searching conversion software but didn't manage to find a good one...some are just convert the first 3 minutes only...

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Joutarou (L2)Josef (L2)Jousuke (L2)
    Luffy (L9)Tiger (L6)Dante (L8)
    Alucard (L3)Love (01)
    Quote Originally Posted by winifred View Post
    after the trial period how can I continue to use the software? I need to convert to RMVB / edit video to RMVB I have been searching conversion software but didn't manage to find a good one...some are just convert the first 3 minutes only...
    The same problem I had before I found Free Make. Every converter I found said "Completly free, convert to any format for free, did we said it was for free?", yeah the ******* trial is for free!

Anyhow Free Make is completly free, no charges at all. And it carries functions that other converters forces you to pay for.

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Nakajima (L9)Ciel (L5)Sebastian (L6)
    Quote Originally Posted by CopyNinja View Post
    The same problem I had before I found Free Make. Every converter I found said "Completly free, convert to any format for free, did we said it was for free?", yeah the ******* trial is for free!

Anyhow Free Make is completly free, no charges at all. And it carries functions that other converters forces you to pay for.
    if they don't do this way then nobody will use their software for the first time
    but Free Make can't convert to RMVB rite? currently looking for conversion to RMVB~

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Wakasa (L4)Abel (L1)Minami Kenjirou (L8)
    (Event) Forum - Ritsuka Uenoyama(S078) Doumeki (chibi)(S077) Yashiro (chibi)
    MoonlightHamletAtsushi (Tiger)
    Quote Originally Posted by winifred View Post
    with "prism" yes you can still use the program ..its just the "plus" features stop working ....I'm not sure which video it doesn't convert to after the plus features stop though.... mines a *cough-cough* registered version ...but I think the 3 most popular avi,wmv and rmvb are still working....

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

MOV Converter-convert mov video format files with MOV Video Converter

Bros MOV Converter, competent, comprehensive and capable mov video conversion program to aid users to convert QuickTime mov video files to other video formats, MOV to AVI, MOV to 3GP, MOV to MP4, VOB, FLV and so on.
    You can try this function is very powerful Bros MOV Converter software, there are those functions that you say, you can learn from it and see that you have no help.
    More useful software introduction, Free download,please visit the following URL:
    MOV Converter-convert mov video format files with MOV Video Converter