aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

RicePaperStar

HELP! Videos won't load!

hi, i just joined aarinfantasy today, but when i tried watching a video it wouldn't load at all. the place where the video should be was completely blank white. i tried downloading the media player multiple times but whenever i click on the download it comes up as plain text with those weird symbols of digital code. it really sucks, especially with megavideo down cuz of SOPA. aarinfantasy is my best shot at a reliable place to get yaoi atm, so please please if anyone knows another way to get the videos to work i would be super grateful!

*note: i have an apple, so i think that may be why the player isnt compatible. also tried downloading the latest version of adobe flash player, but that had no effect whatsoever and the video still refused to play
    save me from the barren land of no-yaoi

scary momma set addict

Savings

Shihoudani (L4)Illumi (L9)Makishima Yuusuke (L7)
    Kasamatsu (L7)Masrur (L8)Hiko Seijuro (L10)
    Suzuya Jūzō (L8)(S046) Kogitsunemaru(S064) Toono Takashi

If you are in the Video section of the forum please note:

From 19th Jan 2012, Megaupload/Megavideo has been shut down, so the majority videos in this Videos section will not work and we are currently finding an alternative, but may take a long time to put them up if that's the case. Meanwhile, please download from the DDL or Host Link section to get the videos. Remember that Megaupload links will not work in Host Link section too!
    if you are downloading already and it is still not working, please state which file type the video is for more help.