aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Dataxia

Cool A question for Macbook Pro owners.

I bought my Macbook Pro a few months ago. I have been taking care of it and obsessing over it because it is a Mac and costs an arm and a leg. Currently I am having trouble with my charger. The metal nibs that connect to the laptop aren't sticking to the laptop, therefore my Mac won't charge. I have to play around with the charger, moving it around, pushing the nibs in and out, and cleaning both the laptop and the charger for it to finally work. I am getting fed up with this I do have a warranty and all, but after I get my charger replaced I'd like to find another charger for the laptop.

In short, does anyone know of a good Macbook Pro, charger that isn't from Apple? I'm trying to find one online but I am not coming up with anything.

Also, what covers, carriers, other accessories do you use for the Mac? I'd like to get some before I ding up the caseing in my bag.
    Last edited by Dataxia; 01-04-2012 at 02:45 AM.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

Quote Originally Posted by Dataxia View Post

In short, does anyone know of a good Macbook Pro, charger that isn't from Apple?
    Ahahahahaha XD *whipes away tears of laughter*
    No.
    This is Apple, Apple does not share anything/replicate/allow other companies to use their technology.
    Because if they did then they would be able to sell them for their actual worth (which is a lot less from what Apple charges, hence why it is so expensive.. it is rip off basically).
    Sorry you're stuck with the charger.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

DS_002_(1)topleftMeier Link (L9)DS_002_(5)bottommid
    Pain (L13)DS_002_(6)bottomright(Event) Forum - Levi
    RyukDS_002_(4)bottomleftCatbus

You bought a computer that is Apple, you are doomed to have to buy all accessories and make all maintenance with Apple in the price that they want. It how it works, they are exclusive. This is the main reason why I don't buy anything from Apple (and the obscene price of everything, you can buy a NASA computer for the price that they want).

Dataxia
    Awesome... Thanks guys. Now I can only hope and pray that with Steve Jobs gone, Apple will change. At least a bit.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I think your charger must be faulty, or your macbook must be.
    The charger attaches to the charger hole through quite strong magnetic power, and honestly, all the four chargers I've tried works just perfect and stick better than those PC chargers I've had. Maybe there's something wrong with the magnets?
    *eternally apple-converted after getting fed up with the slowness and faultiness of my acers and toshibas*

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Spacer 1Laguna (L6)Spacer 1
    Spacer 1Pray for JapanSpacer 1
    Spacer 1(S001) Endo(S002) Misaki
    Take it to an Apple Store if you have one near you. It should be under warranty and they can give you one that works, and check the PC to make sure it's not an issue with the port.

Yaoi Legend

~IN MY VERY OWN "LA LA LAND" TAMING HIBARI AND MUKURO~
    Savings

Vietnam (L10)(Event) Forum - KiseAmerica (L10)
    Sebastian (L13)Fei Long (L8)Sebastian (L13)
    (S058) MayaAsami (L12)(S055) Doumeki

Quote Originally Posted by Dataxia View Post
    Awesome... Thanks guys. Now I can only hope and pray that with Steve Jobs gone, Apple will change. At least a bit.
    ^_^ No matter whether Steve Jobs gone or not, someone will take over and won't be any changes~

I'm one of the Apple fans~