aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Not able to read or download anything at all?

When ever I try to access any type of manga or viv. It will say-{Authorised permission not available}-
    I have a brand new com and your web sit is safe but why does it say that?? I can not enjoy any of the work on here be cause
    of the not Authorised stuff. Please look in to this and tell me how I may enjoy it.
    Thank you have a great day.

Kathey.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

How are people supposed to check something if you lack the specific detail of where the things are that you cannot access?
    You could at least post a link or something or a screenie.

You mean in the download section the posts made in their abc, def etc. sections or what?
    Maybe you are underage and not allowed to enter, maybe you weren't logged in.

If you don't add that info then we can't do anything.

goeskaboom
    Is it the website that is not letting you download, or is it your computer in general? If it's the website it could be a glitch on their end if you've been able to download/access the material in the past.

If it is your computer itself, it's probably very likely that you are using a limited/restricted account and have not been authorized by the root or the administrator to make changes to the system (which would include downloading things). But without more information I can't help you any more than this. A screenshot of the error would be nice, or at least a direct quote of what the error says.