aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Question How do I make full page images & multi page images out of one image?

1. How do I fit an image to a page so that it is the size of one sheet of paper when I print it with no big boarder gaps on the edges

2. I want to make one image big enough to fit onto four pages I need the image to be a bit smaller on two of the pages so that I get a blank spot to use so I can glue them together without interrupting the image anybody know how I do that

ooops almost forgot & how do I get an image to print in the center of a page

As for image editing software I only the stuff that came on my computer Microsoft stuff
    THANKS

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

1. Make sure the image is big enough to fit over 4 pages
    2. Make sure the dpi is high enough per printing

Step 2 you might eb able to skip, basically it means dots per inch, the higher the dots per inch the better the printing quality will end up being, if it isn't high enough and you stretch it over pages to print then you will have pixels instead of straight lines.

I would always prefer border gaps when printing, you can just cut them off with scissors if you hate them that much, but they exist for a reason and that is to make sure the ink doesn't leak into the printer when passing the border or that your paper will start curling up when it is still being printer, that and so that you can hold it when picking i up right after otherwise you have a big, heavy and foldy piece of paper that can be damaged easily while the ink is still wet.

But if you want to do both 1 and 2: just get a Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is used to read .pdf files and which is free. Though I use professional not so official it is easy to get.

Anyway convert your image to a .pdf (right click on the file, convert to pdf pops int he menuafter you installed it).
    Then look into File -> Print in the above menu bar. There you can set up everything in page scalling when it comes to your wishes: Tile over large pages scales it over several pages, fit/shrink to printable area spreads it over the entire page if the image has the right height/width ratio of an A4 paper.
    If you want edges of white I think you go into the Advanced options and click on Mark and Bleeds in the left menu and change the number. But you find the information here: Printing tips | Acrobat, Reader I believe.

The most important thing is that the image has the right height / width ratio used for an A4 paper or added up several of them if you want to spread it out. That as well as a proper dpi