aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing Review?

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Komaeda Nagito (L3)Todoroki Shouto (L3)Dazai Osamu (L8)
    Josef (L2)Gilgamesh (L5)Midoriya Izuku (L3)
    Cecil Aijima (L10)Fenris (L6)Sebastian Michaelis (Chibi) (L10)

Missing Review?

I wasn't sure if this should go here or the "forum functions" so I apologize if it was supposed to go the latter.

So I somehow forgot I can do reviews on this site and when I remembered, I decided to go check which series I've already reviewed(which apprently wasn't a lot)

But ater I looked, I was surprised to see my review for "Sukiyso" gone. I am POSITIVE I wrote a review for "Sukiyso." I remembered b/c it might have been my longest review, and I wrote it along with another series and I KNOW I got points for it too. But for some reason, my review for "Sukiyso" isn't seen. Note I actually looked under the list that showed all my reviews

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Ren Katakura (L8)Ibuki Takahara (L8)(S013) Akihito
    (S014) KeisukeRyouta Sasamori (L7)Souma Yukihira (L7)
    Jack Frost (L9)Todoroki Shouto (L3)Genos (L8)

Hi
    Well, the site has had a few reviews / changes, where sections have been moved, merge and some duplicate threads has been deleted
    But, I think I actually saw your review on the Aarin website a while ago and not on the forum, so can I suggest you try there
    F
    Last edited by Keita4ever; 09-29-2010 at 10:19 PM.

In Love with Cute Chibis

Savings

Hongou (L10)Yuuya (L10)Kichou (L10)
    Klaus (L10)Taki (L10)Kagerou (L9)
    Wolfram (L10)Kazuki OTRFK (L10)Wataru OTRFK (L10)

Did you submit a review for the anime or the manga?

I can't find your review in the anime review section >_<.

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Keita4ever View Post
    Hi
    Well, the site has had a few reviews / changes, where sections have been moved, merge and some duplicate threads has been deleted
    But, I think I actually saw your review on the Aarin website a while ago and not on the forum, so can I suggest you try there
    F
    Yeah I tihnk I did it in back in June so it wans't...totally that long ago?O_o

Quote Originally Posted by stupidgirlang View Post
    Did you submit a review for the anime or the manga?

I can't find your review in the anime review section >_<.
    It was definantly the anime one...unless I somehow reviewed for the manga but I was pretty certain it was the anime.

In Love with Cute Chibis

Savings

I checked and noted that I did sent you points for a review in Jun but it was not for Sukiyso but for Ouran Koukou Host Club

Could you have wrongly remember the title?

Reviews written by ShadowYinYang

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

Well I had made a review a long time that had disappeared. I brought it up but apparently it was never found. It was a long review so I didn't bother redoing it. But this isn't the first time one has disappeared.
    Last edited by Twinstar; 09-30-2010 at 06:41 AM.

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by stupidgirlang View Post
    I checked and noted that I did sent you points for a review in Jun but it was not for Sukiyso but for Ouran Koukou Host Club

Could you have wrongly remember the title?

Reviews written by ShadowYinYang
    I know I got points for that too though>.<
    But if it can't be found, it's not that big of a deal. I thought if it was possible to retrieve it, that would be reat, but if not it's okay

Quote Originally Posted by Twinstar1 View Post
    Well I had made a review a long time that had disappeared. I brought it up but apparently it was never found. It was a long review so I didn't bother redoing it. But this isn't the first time one has disappeared.
    That's why I don't think I'm gonna rewrite Sukysio! XD

In Love with Cute Chibis

Savings

I will hightlight to the Admin to see if they can find out the reason for the "disappearing" review >_<.

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

ShadowYinYang, I manage to find your review for Sukisyo the anime! It's recorded all your reviews here:

1 Listing: Ouran Koukou Host Club
    The manga is better but the anime is still funny! Anime Reviews
    [com_content] User review Jun 22, 2010 ShadowYinYang (**.217.112.***) - [Filter by user] 1569

2 Listing: Sukisyo (TV)
    A typical shonen-ai Anime Reviews
    [com_content] User review Apr 01, 2010 ShadowYinYang (**.5.68.***) - [Filter by user] 1448

3 Listing: Okane ga Nai (OAV)
    Bittersweet but worth trying Anime Reviews
    [com_content] User review Mar 31, 2010 ShadowYinYang (**68.255.5.***) - [Filter by user] 1447

4 Listing: Kirepapa (OAV)
    Manga is better but OVA still worth watching Anime Reviews
    [com_content] User review Sep 30, 2009 ShadowYinYang (**.141.142.**) - [Filter by user] 1251

----

Now the problem is, I cannot add it to the front page eventhough it IS RECORDED already in the data! So that's very strange... I don't even know what happened and how's that possible because it is marked as Published and Approved.

So here's my suggestion, can you try to re-submit your review?
    Thanks and so sorry for the trouble...

Here's the review of yours:

~~~~~~~~~
    Review Title: A typical shonen-ai
    Overall Rating: 3
    Comments:
    I was given the whole series to borrow and the person told me it was really good. I did watch the whole thing, but it wasn't THAT good to me.

Not to say it was bad, because it at least kept my attention and I made it through the series.

It's got a nice plot but it gets confusing sometimes(b/c I still don't get why they had another personality in them), and it's fun to watch the relationship develop between the two main characters. It's quite humorous, especially with the OTHER characters(not Sora and Sunao). Sora and Sunao's relationship is cute. It makes you go "aww" but moments between them make me giggle at most. It's other characters like their 'Chibi's(you'll see if you watch) and their friend, Matsuri, bring more comic relief.

The first thing that came to mind when I found out the whole two-people-in-one-body thing, I thought of Yu-Gi-Oh!, especially since there was more than one person that had two people in one body. So if that didn't throw you off, you can probably watch this-especially if you don't mind seeing lots of pretty boys(they are seriously all pretty/look like girls except for maybe one guy).

The series did have some great episodes though. My particular favorite involved a ghost but I won't say anything to avoid spoilers. It made me laugh and really tugged on my heartstrings.

Point being: It's a cute series, even with the angst and dark theme.
    Think of a typical shonen-ai fanfic and that was the feeling this shonen-ai gave me. Predictable fluff moments, with angst in the plot, but ends happily ever after.

I say it's a good shonen-ai series to watch if you're bored and have nothing better to do. But I wouldn't recommend it, especially for a first shonen-ai. If this was my first shonen-ai, I would be saying "What the heck is this...?"(in a bad way) everytime Yoru and Ran appear(the other personalities of Sora and Sanuo)

~~~~~~~~~
    Last edited by Aarinfantasy; 10-04-2010 at 08:22 AM.

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

Quote Originally Posted by Twinstar1 View Post
    Hi TwinStar1, I will check on yours now... will edit this post.

EDIT:
    There's one review from Twinstar1, but no other record... however this is not missing from the Manga Review front page. It's shown there:
    http://www.aarinfantasy.com/en/revie...-wo-shitteiru/

Listing: Boku wa Subete wo Shitteiru
    Funny and good Manga Reviews
    [com_content] User review Sep 13, 2009 Twinstar1 (***.33.139.87) - [Filter by user] 1162

Twinstar1 Comments:
    I enjoyed this title. I found it funny at times yet also cute. It is an odd plot line but it makes it interesting and caught my attention.

Artwork:
    I think the artwork was done nicely. This mangaka's style is nice and clean.

Characters:
    I liked the character's personalities in this one. The main character came off a bit like a stalker and a pervert but it wasn't that bad. The second character seemed cute to me and I liked him.

Overall:
    If you like a bit of humor and interesting plots, then I recommend this one. If you are a bit shy when it comes to male anatomy, then I suggest you don’t bother. It’s not that it is graphic in the art (you can say it’s not censored though) but it does talk about some issues that males can get. If you have a thing for doctors though, then you’ll like it.

If you still feel like reading it after reading my review, then enjoy.

~
    Last edited by Aarinfantasy; 10-04-2010 at 08:17 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast