aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Missing Review?

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

I am so sorry that things disappeared, we have records of it and it even said "Published" so this is really strange, and the worst problem is I can't add the missing reviews back manually after I clicked "Submit" on the admin control panel. I will look around for solution on this, sorry about all the trouble caused... but rest assured it's been recorded and I can still retrieve the Reviews/Comments you have sent in.

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1

More updates:
    Your review is in the data already, it's under Published and Approved, but it was not on the front page.
    So I just tried by clicking on Unpublished and Published it again....
    Looks like it has appear on the page.

Sukisyo (TV)

Sorry for the trouble (there's some bug issues).
    Last edited by Aarinfantasy; 10-04-2010 at 08:24 AM.

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

@aarin: I had made a review and posted about it here --> link I was told that it wasn't found. But I know I submitted one
    Last edited by Twinstar; 10-04-2010 at 05:07 PM.

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1

Quote Originally Posted by Twinstar1 View Post
    @aarin: I had made a review and posted about it here --> link I was told that it wasn't found. But I know I submitted one
    Hi Twinstar1, I am sorry to say that there is no other data of any reviews submitted from you besides the first review you have done, and there's no other reviews in the Little Butterfly manga review block too besides the existing 3 reviews.

So I am really sorry to inform you that we did not have the review. Before Jan 2010, it was all approved by Dai-kun. I am not sure if he had done something to the review section on that exact moment you sent in your review, or a bug. I know you have put so much effort in writing it and it is frustrating to have it disappear. Really wanted to help you on this (searched almost an hour from your username data, manga data, review data, your username number data, published/unpublished data) but no luck >.<;;;

Hope this won't deter you from writing more reviews to the site. Do save it before sending, just in case. And once again sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12