aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Question Kichiku Megane Help [SOLVED]

Hi there. I've downloaded Kichiku Megane recently in four split files, two files per disk. I used hjsplit to put them back together, so I now have three files per disk, each including its own .ccd, .img, and .sub.

I tried to mount Disk 1 .ccd using Daemon tools, and it seems to start to install. I'm on vista, so I can't get the subtitles to work, but it seems halfway through an info box pops up and says something about Disk 2. I've tried using Disk 2 to start the mount, which doesn't work. I've also kept Disk 2 in its own folder, and then I tried to put it in the same folder as Disk 1 with no success.

Could this be a problem with me just not having Japanese language turned on? Or is there another step I'm missing? Please help, it's very much appreciated.
    Last edited by Fullmetal Neko; 02-15-2009 at 08:55 PM.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Ren Katakura (L8)Ibuki Takahara (L8)(S013) Akihito
    (S014) KeisukeRyouta Sasamori (L7)Souma Yukihira (L7)
    Jack Frost (L9)Todoroki Shouto (L3)Genos (L8)

Hi
    Wow where to start. Yes that (you need to make the language Japanese if you need help on how to do this please see the FAQ pot within this section of Aarin) and you are running Vista. unless you run the install in compatibility XP you still won't be able to play the game.

Lastly with this game you need to have mount the first disc and when the install requires the second, eject the first disc then mount the second
    Good luck.

F
    Last edited by Keita4ever; 02-12-2009 at 05:35 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Keita4ever View Post
    Hi
    Wow where to start. Yes that (you need to make the language Japanese if you need help on how to do this please see the FAQ pot within this section of Aarin) and you are running Vista. unless you run the install in compatibility XP you still won't be able to play the game.

Lastly with this game you need to have mount the first disc and when the install requires the second, eject the first disc then mount the second
    Good luck.

F
    Okay, I'll try that then. I'll make sure to tell you how it goes.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Sorry if double posting isn't allowed. I got the game to install, and some font shows up in Japanese, but the main text boxes where the character's words go are gibberish.

I'm not sure if this is the problem, but when I click on the JP button on my toolbar to change languages, it seems to always go back to EN after I click JP. I don't know how to stop it.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Yozak (L4)Yuki HS (L1)Motomi TnC(L2)
    Pray for Japan

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal Neko View Post
    Sorry if double posting isn't allowed. I got the game to install, and some font shows up in Japanese, but the main text boxes where the character's words go are gibberish.

I'm not sure if this is the problem, but when I click on the JP button on my toolbar to change languages, it seems to always go back to EN after I click JP. I don't know how to stop it.
    ahhhhh well you toolbar that will just change what you can type in not the way your system is set-up. you need to change you whole system to Japanese.
    ok-go to

1)start (buttom)
    2)find your control panel (click)
    3)find Regional and Language Options (Click)
    4)under the tab Regional Options (scroll down and click on Japanese)
    5) find the Adanced tab (this one is really important) (scroll and find Japanese again.
    6) this time when you change this system it will ask you to reststart the computer do that!
    and this should fix your problem (good luck) ^_^

oh and about doubble posting just click edit on your last post.
    Last edited by Katsuo2007; 02-15-2009 at 06:46 PM. Reason: spelling

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thanks so much! Since I have vista, I had to go under the administrative tab in regional and language options and then change the format with a dropdown menu. Afterwords it prompted me to reset and it worked.

Thanks for being patient with me.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Yozak (L4)Yuki HS (L1)Motomi TnC(L2)
    Pray for Japan
    hey no probablem!!! I understand I really gald it worked for you!!!
    sorry I should have asked if you had Vista >.<