aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Takasugi (L8)Heart 2 (Red)Gintoki (L7)
    Pray for JapanShanks (L8)Ace (L5)

Junjou Romantica PS2

I downloaded from Aarin the PS2 game, and have a PS2 emulator,too, but I still don't know how to extract the files.
    I used HJsplit to join the files after I downloaded and after that, I had an ISO file,and when I wanted to burn to a DVD it said ' NOT A PROPER ISO FILE'

What should I do?
    Help!

Busy Body

Savings

Rin (L9)Yukio (L9)Daisuke (L10)
    Allen (L1)

If you use nero, it will tell you that sometimes. Anyways, just use some other free image burner like dvd decrypter or something to burn it.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Takasugi (L8)Heart 2 (Red)Gintoki (L7)
    Pray for JapanShanks (L8)Ace (L5)
    Yes, I use Nero.XD

Thank you!:3

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Kotetsu (L2)Barnaby (L2)Sanji (L9)
    Zoro (L7)Axel (L4)Roxas (L4)
    Yusuke (L2)Sasuke SB (L6)Tsuzuki (L8)
    Um, I hope it's alright to hijack this thread with a related question about the Junjou game!! 8D;

I've combined the parts already, and the files are all in a folder. I'm aware that people use Alcohol %120 and Nero, and I only have the former at the moment. I wanted to use it to run the game without putting it on a disc, but when I try to mount it to the drive in Alcohol, it doesn't show any sort of image file. As it turns out, there's only one file in the folder with .img at the end, and even that doesn't show up. The majority of the other files are .irx ! What is that?

So, how can I run this game? Apparently Alcohol won't work. Or will it? Can someone help me out? Maybe I should make a list of all the file types in the game folder...? Any help would be much appreciated! :3

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Ren Katakura (L8)Ibuki Takahara (L8)(S013) Akihito
    (S014) KeisukeRyouta Sasamori (L7)Souma Yukihira (L7)
    Jack Frost (L9)Todoroki Shouto (L3)Genos (L8)

Quote Originally Posted by BakaChan.003 View Post
    Um, I hope it's alright to hijack this thread with a related question about the Junjou game!! 8D;

I've combined the parts already, and the files are all in a folder. I'm aware that people use Alcohol %120 and Nero, and I only have the former at the moment. I wanted to use it to run the game without putting it on a disc, but when I try to mount it to the drive in Alcohol, it doesn't show any sort of image file. As it turns out, there's only one file in the folder with .img at the end, and even that doesn't show up. The majority of the other files are .irx ! What is that?

So, how can I run this game? Apparently Alcohol won't work. Or will it? Can someone help me out? Maybe I should make a list of all the file types in the game folder...? Any help would be much appreciated! :3
    Hi ya
    Alcohol %120 is not a PS2 emulator so it would not work for this game, please download a PS2 emulator in order to play
    F

Kuniko

More Problems with the game...

EDIT: Okay, so I got the game working however it goes really slowly! The sound is lagging really bad, and it's also pretty fuzzy in terms of quality. Everything else seems to work just fine, the graphics are great and don't seem to lag, but the sound is giving me major problems. Please help! D:

-------------------------------------

I'm having a similar problem... I downloaded the game and combined the files into one ISO file using WinRar, but when I try to play the game with this file (using Pcsx2) it won't work! It goes through the PS2 menu and I see a memory card and a disk (like if I were actually playing it on a PS2) when I click the disk, the screen shows like it's trying to load something, then goes right back to the disk and memory card screen. Help please? I've very new to playing PS2 games on PC! ;0;
    Last edited by Kuniko; 09-26-2009 at 12:47 PM.

kamilie
    hi!!!
    I'm interested if anyone had been played this game))) 'cause all have the same problems, I using Pcsx2 too, and the only thing I saw was Musaki and Usami-san, and the menu that suggested to choose the character to play, but my mouse wasn't active in that window, so i couldn't do anything.
    someone help us, onegai!!!!

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Of course your mouse wasn't active inside the window--most emulators map keys on the keyboard to buttons on the controller of the console that they're emulating. Check the emulator's configuration to find out which mappings it's using (or just press keys blindly until you find the right ones, if that floats your boat).

As for the sound being screwed up, I'd suggest fiddling with the configuration of the sound plugin, or perhaps even downloading and installing a different one (From the looks of it, you may want to try this). It's also possible that the game just doesn't emulate properly and you'd have a better experience if you turned the sound off. ::shrug::

kamilie
    Quote Originally Posted by eliddell View Post
    Of course your mouse wasn't active inside the window--most emulators map keys on the keyboard to buttons on the controller of the console that they're emulating. Check the emulator's configuration to find out which mappings it's using (or just press keys blindly until you find the right ones, if that floats your boat).
    Emulator works a bitter slow, but it works, that's cool!!!!
    Thanks!!!!
    Only, what remained to pass it)