aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

jukka

Silver Chaos help needed.

I keep trying to play it but it keeps saying something about a CD how do I get rid of that?

MoonDancer
    Good evening everyone.
    As a newbie, this is my first post so bear with me
    Anyway, thanks to those who have offered downloads for this game I downloaded everything, changed the settings, got the 1.2 patch and the language patch...
    But I wouldn't be writing if that was all

Anyway, once I get to the end of the installation, I receive this error message:

My knowledge in Japanese is sadly not existent, so I have no idea what it means.
    I know it is not the exact same problem, but I thought it would be better to post it here than start a new threat.

Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance.

White Butterfly

Savings

Akira (L1)Otoya (L5)Hollow Ichigo (L9)
    Sasuke (L7)Hisoka (L9)Aizen L1 [G]
    Ace L1 [G]Ryoga (L5)DS_003_(4)bottomleft

Quote Originally Posted by jukka View Post
    I keep trying to play it but it keeps saying something about a CD how do I get rid of that?
    Did you do a full installation? Check the instructions included (if you got it from here, there's an instructions.txt written by Aarin.).

Hope this helps a bit. If not, just post again...other forumers might be able to help you.

@MoonDancer
    Sorry, I can't understand the error. ^^'' Just wait for someone to answer your query.

MoonDancer
    Aye, will do
    Gosh I hate to be depending...

nora543
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    Good evening everyone.
    As a newbie, this is my first post so bear with me
    Anyway, thanks to those who have offered downloads for this game I downloaded everything, changed the settings, got the 1.2 patch and the language patch...
    But I wouldn't be writing if that was all

Anyway, once I get to the end of the installation, I receive this error message:

My knowledge in Japanese is sadly not existent, so I have no idea what it means.
    I know it is not the exact same problem, but I thought it would be better to post it here than start a new threat.

Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance.
    I finally found someody that has the same problem as me!
    I get the same message too moondancer and although i can't make out all of it it says that the installation failed. why? i don't know. but whenever you click on the installer.exe and it starts loading the install screen do u get all these messages saying that the file is corrupt?

MoonDancer
    Quote Originally Posted by nora543 View Post
    I finally found someody that has the same problem as me!
    I get the same message too moondancer and although i can't make out all of it it says that the installation failed. why? i don't know. but whenever you click on the installer.exe and it starts loading the install screen do u get all these messages saying that the file is corrupt?

Aloah,

well at least I now know what it says... to some extent
    As far as I know though, I have not received any message or rather error message about a corrupt file. I am going to try a reinstall and see if I have anything else poping up than this.

*Edit*
    Nope, I get no error message or anything like that. It opens the installer, I choose the path and the full installation. It installs and at the end *bing* error message.
    Last edited by MoonDancer; 12-16-2008 at 06:18 AM.

MoonDancer
    *bump*?!
    And also some additional information - still hoping that someone might have had this problem and maybe has found a way around it.

When I install the game and I get the error message at the end of it, I do have quite a few files in the folder and the shortcut on the desktop.
    However when trying to start the game from there, I assume I am being asked for the CD (since CD is the only thing I can read). When I try to install the patch however, I am told the game has not been installed.

So here I am hoping that anyone can help out.
    Last edited by MoonDancer; 12-16-2008 at 08:46 PM.

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Lavi (L8)Zero (L10)Kaname (L10)
    Link (L8)Ichigo (Vizard) (L10)Lero
    (S012) Hollow IchigoChika (L6)Phoenix Wright (L2)
    I had the same problem as you guys, but it turns out I wasn't installing it correctly. This video might help; it helped for me at least. If you guys have any more problems once the game installs correctly, visit this thread if you haven't already.