aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by birdhooves View Post
    hey everyone!!
    so nitrochiral+chiral released on sept. 30th lamento for sale on it's website for (what i think is the first time) english (north american maybe) purchase..
    Lamento -BEYOND THE VOID-[????] Windows 10??? - ?????? ???
    if i were to purchase it would the patch work on it or....
    sorry, i'm not the best with computers

This is interesting news! Thanks for letting us know. ^^

The link you provided is actually for the Japanese version, which is getting an update so that it can work on computers running Windows 10. (It honestly works right now, but they're doing an update so they're trying to push it again).

Unfortunately, NitroplusCHiRAL doesn't actually sell their games in English.

But, either way, I don't know if the current English patch will work with this version of the game or not, as we don't know it's file structure.

If the game is running the exact same engine, it may be possible. ^^ You can always support the developer by buying a copy of the game to encourage them to make more.

Even if it doesn't work, you can still find ways of making the existing version work in English.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    This is interesting news! Thanks for letting us know. ^^

The link you provided is actually for the Japanese version, which is getting an update so that it can work on computers running Windows 10. (It honestly works right now, but they're doing an update so they're trying to push it again).

Unfortunately, NitroplusCHiRAL doesn't actually sell their games in English.

But, either way, I don't know if the current English patch will work with this version of the game or not, as we don't know it's file structure.

If the game is running the exact same engine, it may be possible. ^^ You can always support the developer by buying a copy of the game to encourage them to make more.

Even if it doesn't work, you can still find ways of making the existing version work in English.
    If someone figures out how to make it work I would like to know. I just bought that version and while the game itself runs fine I can't seem to get the English patch to work. I looked all over the different threads and I've gotten frustrated.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by sableriyo View Post
    If someone figures out how to make it work I would like to know. I just bought that version and while the game itself runs fine I can't seem to get the English patch to work. I looked all over the different threads and I've gotten frustrated.
    Hello sableriyo! ^^

Actually, if you could, would you be able to post a screenshot of the files for the game? The installation folder, where it put all the files after installing. I'd like to compare the files VS filesizes...

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello sableriyo! ^^

Actually, if you could, would you be able to post a screenshot of the files for the game? The installation folder, where it put all the files after installing. I'd like to compare the files VS filesizes...
    This is the first time I tried doing a screenshot so I don't know if it turned out well.

lamento windows 10.jpg

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by sableriyo View Post
    This is the first time I tried doing a screenshot so I don't know if it turned out well.

lamento windows 10.jpg
    Thank you for posting the screenshot; it came out perfectly fine! ^^

From what I can see, the final sizes of the files there, nearly match what currently exists. Even the program file is really close to the NoDVD patch version we have.

They may have renamed some files in the scripts, though, that would throw off the current English patch.

Without having the script (nss.npa) file from the new DL Lamento, it's tough to say if it would work as-is.

Can you save the game and load it properly? I'm sure your save games are saved someplace else instead of the default location. One of the troubleshooting steps I tell others who have problems getting the English working, is to try installing Lamento into a different folder, instead of the default (as you have).

I don't suppose you'd be willing to share your "nss.npa" file with me to test? ^^

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thank you for posting the screenshot; it came out perfectly fine! ^^

From what I can see, the final sizes of the files there, nearly match what currently exists. Even the program file is really close to the NoDVD patch version we have.

They may have renamed some files in the scripts, though, that would throw off the current English patch.

Without having the script (nss.npa) file from the new DL Lamento, it's tough to say if it would work as-is.

Can you save the game and load it properly? I'm sure your save games are saved someplace else instead of the default location. One of the troubleshooting steps I tell others who have problems getting the English working, is to try installing Lamento into a different folder, instead of the default (as you have).

I don't suppose you'd be willing to share your "nss.npa" file with me to test? ^^

Do I just copy paste or is there a certain way to do it?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Actually, because this isn't a text file, but a data file, there are a few ways to go about sharing it with me.

One option is to get a Dropbox account, put the file in there, then send a PM with a shared link to it so I can download it from you.

If you're interested, you can sign up here: https://db.tt/WSWMVaw6

I use Dropbox to share files temporarily with people on here, which works nicely. Otherwise, I suppose there's email as well. It honestly depends on who you use for email service. Some places don't like big files (Like, 2MB files.)

BTW, don't post your email address here. It was just an example.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by hydra_chan View Post
    2. Next, visit the Nitro+chiral offical website to get the newer (Vista) patch for the game. For that, as the website has been updated...click on the link provided here to get to the page. Lamento DVD support(<<<--click on the link) *thanks to GravityBlessing for this note on getting the DVD support...*

3. Once that page is loaded, click on the link that says ※Vista対応アップデートファイル(HTTP・自己解凍)

Download the file and run (double click to install) the updated patch (LmtDVDVer200).

*Regarding whether XP users need to install the Vista patch, I've tested it out...it seems that without the Vista patch, the system seemed laggy (for me at least..especially when i try to edit the configuration...quite a fair bit of problem there)...after installing the Vista patch it worked normally again...so i do recommend installing the Vista patch
    The page is not available anymore Sin título.jpg so I wonder if any of you could upload it here . I installed it without the patch but the .exe file just won't run. I already tried using XP SP3 and Vista compatibility.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by DaRogue View Post
    The page is not available anymore Sin título.jpg so I wonder if any of you could upload it here . I installed it without the patch but the .exe file just won't run. I already tried using XP SP3 and Vista compatibility.

Hello DaRogue! ^_^

Are you going to be playing the game in English, using the English patch available here? If so, you don't require the LmtDVDVer200 patch, just this EXE instead:
    Index of /patches (Look for [Nitro+CHiRAL] Lamento noDVD Patch (required for AGTH).rar)

Lamento, combined with LmtDVDVer103, and the English patches, work with this EXE in Windows 10. I can cofirm this. ^_^ If it doesn't work for you, check out this guide and see if you maybe missed a step somewhere:
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t1...ml#post4349789

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thank you! I found the mistake I made:
    Sin título.png
    I didn't update the game, so I just tried to run it in Japanese but nothing happened. The thing is that I don't have that .exe file on my folder, is it normal? I got the game here. Do I have to download it again?
    Sin título2.png

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast