aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Seimei (L8)Tyki (L6)Allen (L8)
    Shanks (L8)Mokkun
    Just wondering but does the download for the vista patch have a virus because just before I download it my antivirus protection tells me it has an Artemis virus.... What to do? Don't want to risk it, but why would the site's download have a virus....

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Zechs (L7)Kurogane (L4)Kanda (L4)
    Heiji (L3)Shinichi (L1)Hitsugaya (L4)
    Ai (L2)Havi (L6)(S009) Havi
    For everyone who is wondering how to get the game to work on windows 7 64-bits. I tried Mashoyui's solution and installed virtualbox with windows xp. The game is running great on it, and it's not that hard to set up indeed ^^

I thought I'd just let everyone know since Mashoyui didn't mention if (s)he was running 64-bit or not.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Lamento???DVD???????? ????????????????????? Nitroplus
    is the newer site for getting vista patch. I had a hard time finding it again cuz the older links didnt work! haha

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Allen (L8)Mink (L4)Youji (L9)
    Auron (L6)Castor (L3)(S035) Hisoka
    Lelouch (L3)Jack (L9)(S030) Virus
    I'm using Win xp, follow all the steps. unpack all npa. also extract 101 102 102 200. Change the language. Use 2 drives in daemon too. It opened smoothly but when I clicked the config, it's just loop back to the front menu... and when I start the game, weird symbols appeared as if I didn use Japanese unicode then crash after a minute.
    I did try to extract the patch 103 but it ended up by black screen...
    Why is it so difficult? :'(
    Last edited by ertdax212; 04-24-2012 at 08:35 PM. Reason: finish up my description... teehee :)

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Rin (L7)Pray for JapanYukio (L7)
    Gintoki (L4)Shinpachi G (L1)Katsuya (L10)
    Konoe (L2)Zebra (L9)Toriko (L9)
    Since I took the time to reupload the game in the downloads section, I figured i should double-check to see if it was still working properly. You never know, with all those little bits and bytes flying around something might have gotten lost in the mix. Little did I know what was in store for me.

Oh dear Rivica, have I had trouble installing this game -_-. I have 'upgraded' to Windows 7, and I don't have an XP install disk, nor do I have the professional version so a virtual operating system was out of the question for me. After about a day of frustrating installs and uninstalls I finally got it to work on Windows 7 (64). I couldn't tell you exactly how I did it, because I tried literally everything possible, but I used compatibility mode to install with XP Service Pack 3 as the last system the game worked on. I don't know if this made a difference but it seems to be the only factor that was different from my last failed attempt to install. I also patched up to version 2.0. I also used compatibility mode to start the game from the install.exe the first time (not sure if this would make a difference). Since installing, I have not had to run compatibility mode to play it and it seems to run fine so far.

Thought I should post this to let people know that all is not lost, and it is possible to play without doing too much, technically speaking. If you need help with anything, feel free to PM me, though I may not be of much help <-technically challenged (and self-taught, so that's 10x worse XD)

~Kessai

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kessai View Post
    Since I took the time to reupload the game in the downloads section, I figured i should double-check to see if it was still working properly. You never know, with all those little bits and bytes flying around something might have gotten lost in the mix. Little did I know what was in store for me.

Oh dear Rivica, have I had trouble installing this game -_-. I have 'upgraded' to Windows 7, and I don't have an XP install disk, nor do I have the professional version so a virtual operating system was out of the question for me. After about a day of frustrating installs and uninstalls I finally got it to work on Windows 7 (64). I couldn't tell you exactly how I did it, because I tried literally everything possible, but I used compatibility mode to install with XP Service Pack 3 as the last system the game worked on. I don't know if this made a difference but it seems to be the only factor that was different from my last failed attempt to install. I also patched up to version 2.0. I also used compatibility mode to start the game from the install.exe the first time (not sure if this would make a difference). Since installing, I have not had to run compatibility mode to play it and it seems to run fine so far.

Thought I should post this to let people know that all is not lost, and it is possible to play without doing too much, technically speaking. If you need help with anything, feel free to PM me, though I may not be of much help <-technically challenged (and self-taught, so that's 10x worse XD)

~Kessai
    hello kessai.
    i just downloaded lamento from ur uploaded file. and when i opened it, i dont see any boot.iso file.
    where did they locate it. cuz i keep getting the 1503 eror. and i doubt that it
    s the boot.iso that i did not mount.
    oh. and there's this boot file with the winrar icon, and it says 46 kb, but when i opened it, it's empty???
    my version of windows is windows 7 starter with 32 bit/ thx.

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 AM ----------

im crying and i cant study for my chemisy exam!!!! CANT GET LAMENTO TO WORK!!
    i keep gettin the 1503 error.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

instead of the 1503 error now i get the 2100 error. after appling the 103 patch.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by kazukiyasha View Post
    I downloaded from the 3rd post on that thread, the 8-part megavideo one.
    Nope, it's just .rar. No .001 or anything like that. I doubt it's the antivirus... I mean, they would at least show that there's a file there instead of showing en empty archive right?

Win7. I heard some rumours about Lamento not being able to work on Win7, but in the end I decided to give it a try. If it miraculously works somehow, then yay.
    Yep, I use Daemon tools.
    wait,,, how did u find the boot.iso?
    i have the same problem, when i extract the boot file with the rar icon it just give me some empty boot folder?

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Rin (L7)Pray for JapanYukio (L7)
    Gintoki (L4)Shinpachi G (L1)Katsuya (L10)
    Konoe (L2)Zebra (L9)Toriko (L9)
    Quote Originally Posted by josebeads88 View Post
    hello kessai.
    i just downloaded lamento from ur uploaded file. and when i opened it, i dont see any boot.iso file.
    where did they locate it. cuz i keep getting the 1503 eror. and i doubt that it
    s the boot.iso that i did not mount.
    oh. and there's this boot file with the winrar icon, and it says 46 kb, but when i opened it, it's empty???
    my version of windows is windows 7 starter with 32 bit/ thx.

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 AM ----------

im crying and i cant study for my chemisy exam!!!! CANT GET LAMENTO TO WORK!!
    i keep gettin the 1503 error.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

instead of the 1503 error now i get the 2100 error. after appling the 103 patch.
    The 2100 Error is from incorrect patching. From personal experience, I had to apply each patch several times before they actually worked. I really hope you can get it to work~ Like I said, I had such a hard time installing it I was almost to the point where I wanted to hurl my pc out a window lol ^_^

You don't actually open the files, you have to use an image mounting program. I use Daemon Tools (lite) because that program lets you mount and create multiple virtual drives. Like the game's dl thread says, you will need to mount the boot .iso in one virtual drive, and the big LAMENTO_DVD .iso on another. I hope this helps.

~Kessai

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Shiro (L5)Lloyd (L5)Jack (L9)
    Vincent (L4)Sion (L4)Yoite (L2)
    Miharu (L5)Raikou (L2)Kanda (L8)
    daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn it wont work and i cant do the japanese language x-x it says i have to download it from a CD o-e and my screen is still black :l

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kessai View Post
    The 2100 Error is from incorrect patching. From personal experience, I had to apply each patch several times before they actually worked. I really hope you can get it to work~ Like I said, I had such a hard time installing it I was almost to the point where I wanted to hurl my pc out a window lol ^_^

You don't actually open the files, you have to use an image mounting program. I use Daemon Tools (lite) because that program lets you mount and create multiple virtual drives. Like the game's dl thread says, you will need to mount the boot .iso in one virtual drive, and the big LAMENTO_DVD .iso on another. I hope this helps.

~Kessai
    haha, hello kessai,,,
    this is josebeads88 again.
    i tried to play lamento on my last netbook (HP mini) and it crashed like in the middle of the game and completely destroyed the whole proccess,
    so my parent bought new one for me with 64bit and a bigger screen, so i was wondering if lamento would work in 64 bit.. i havent given up yet...
    and it starts with windows 7 home premium 64 bit and 4gb of ram? is that enough to not make lamento crash?

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast