aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Okay, good. XD Don't ever use the LmtDVDVer200. That'll definitely make things not work.

But, the fact that you're getting question marks when running that patch... It seems as if your System Locale is not set to Japanese.

The region may have been set, but that's different from the System Locale option located in the "Region" area.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Okay, I tried it and my game now works, Thank you so much!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Vista lamentodvdver200

Hey, i have been having a problem, when i click on all link to the lamentodvdver200, it takes me to this:Screenshot 2016-04-19 at 6.24.47 PM.jpg
    Is there another place where i can download it?

Thanks,
    -Becky

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by beckyjane00 View Post
    Hey, i have been having a problem, when i click on all link to the lamentodvdver200, it takes me to this:Screenshot 2016-04-19 at 6.24.47 PM.jpg
    Is there another place where i can download it?

Thanks,
    -Becky

Hello Becky!

Actually, you don't need the LmtDVDVer200 at all. In fact, the English patch was created with LmtDVDVer103 installed. ^^ That's all you really need.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thanks you!!!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

hello! im struggling with this installation a lot.
    im very confused and cant even really tell you what im doing wrong... haha. all i know is i read the instructions in the beginning and was following that, but then i couldn't get the vista patch, so i checked newer posts, and it said i didnt need it but something else instead, but then the screenshots werent matching really ANYHTING i had in my folder and im so frustrated and have no idea how to install this correctly. ive been at this for hours and nothing is matching and i just.. i dont know i want to play it but have no idea how to get this to work. :/
    i installed dmmd before and dont remember it being like this so i honestly have zero clue???
    im sorry i know youve probably explained this a thousand times but if you could help that would be amazing ;u;
    Last edited by Kitarrakat; 06-06-2016 at 07:50 PM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kitarrakat View Post
    hello! im struggling with this installation a lot.
    im very confused and cant even really tell you what im doing wrong... haha. all i know is i read the instructions in the beginning and was following that, but then i couldn't get the vista patch, so i checked newer posts, and it said i didnt need it but something else instead, but then the screenshots werent matching really ANYHTING i had in my folder and im so frustrated and have no idea how to install this correctly. ive been at this for hours and nothing is matching and i just.. i dont know i want to play it but have no idea how to get this to work. :/
    i installed dmmd before and dont remember it being like this so i honestly have zero clue???
    im sorry i know youve probably explained this a thousand times but if you could help that would be amazing ;u;

Hello Kitarrakat! ^^ Welcome to Aarinfantasy!

First things first, could you let us know a few things?

- Windows 7, 8 or 10?
    - Have you setup your System Unicode Locale to be Japanese? (Your language will still be in your native language, but it'll let you play Japanese games)
    - Are you using Daemon Tools Lite or VirtualClone Drive or any other ISO mounting software?
    - Vista patch? As far as I know, Togainu no Chi was the only one who had something like that, so are you maybe talking about the NoCD EXE? Or maybe the Update patch for the game called LmtDVDVer103?
    - Which folder is Lamento in right now? C:\Program Files (x86)\NitroplusCHiRAL\Lamento Or some place else?
    - Where did you download your files from?

And lastly, would you also mind taking a screenshot of your Lamento folder so we can see what's going on? ^^

Thanks!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

ahhh i meant to edit that last night and say i figured it out ^^;
    im sorry haha but i still want to thank you so much for replying so quick and all the help!! i reread the instructions you were giving to others and finally was able to make it work!! youre honestly a lifesaver everything was really clear i just realized i didnt correctly mount the game so i wasnt able to install it or anything hehe... and then the file for the game was the wrong size and i was able to fix that too so its all a-ok now. c:
    i just basically gave you my life story lol but thank you again and sorry i made you try to help for nothing ;w;

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

No worries. ^^ I'm glad you got it working; enjoy the game!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Welp, since i have this problem for a while now and i have no clue how to fix this, i'm posting it here. Also i'm sorry for my english. I'mnot an english speaker. Welp, back to my problem. Every time when there's choice option it freezes. I can go to menu, to save menu , basically everywhere just the scene doesnt work. I dont think its some problem in my save files, even when i start a new game it does the same thing. It looks like this Bez názvu.jpg and its on any kind of choice, not just this one. It also freezes on these scenes Bez násvu.jpg after the ,,snake'' stops talking. It's kinda pissing me off, i played this game for 15 or so hours so yeah. It worked fine until two days ago. I even re-installed the game and put it into different folder. I'm using win 10. It would be nice if there was some solution to this. Thanks.

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast