aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Renascent

[SOLVED] Miracle No-ton Error Messages

Hello!

I tried to make sure this question hasn't already been asked before posting, but if it has, please let me know! >.<

I just downloaded and installed Miracle No-ton, but I need some help with these error messages that keep popping up after every line of text. Messages look like this:

Textwise, it says: 「モジュール 'Noton.exe' のアドレス0041929D でアドレス0000000C に対する読み込み違反がおきました。」 Which basically means: "Violation of reading for address 0000000C was caused by module 'Noton.exe' address 0041929D."

I've tried playing with and without the CD in the drive (I'm using Daemon Tools), uninstalling then reinstalling, uninstalling then reinstalling with the game folder in a different location. All troubleshooting attempts were done in standard and admin accounts. I'm using 32-bit Windows Vista by the way, with all region time and language settings in Japanese.

The game is playable, it's just really annoying to have to close them every two seconds x_x

Any help is appreciated, thanks! =D

EDIT: Ahaha, I'm so lame. I forgot to check to see if there were any update patches for the game, and there was one, which fixed my problem xD

For anyone else reading this and had the same issue, you can download the patch directly here: 『みらくるのーとん』修正版Ver1.10
    Last edited by Renascent; 11-05-2008 at 01:39 PM.

Tsuzuki Inu
    It seems like they changed addresses. The support page with all the patches is here now:
    Tennenouji - ƒTƒ|[ƒg And No-ton is at the bottom with newer games above it~

acera
    um hello i need to ask something how do you patch your games? and im using deamon tools to play the game and also using windows 7. my problem is like the top one pls help me
    Last edited by acera; 05-30-2010 at 06:45 AM.