aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Sephiroth (L12)Sephiroth (L8)Sephiroth (L6)
    (S075) Cloud StrifeCloud (L9)Cloud (L4)
    Lan Zhan / Lan WangJi (L9)Wei Ying / Wei WuXian (L9)Wei WuXian / Wei Ying (L8)

KICHIKU MEGANE how-to

this is the first time i'm using DAEMON TOOLS so i have no idea if i am doing it right. basically did everything most tutorials said about mounting the image file first, which i can do just fine. the problem comes afterwards -- what do i do next?

sorry if this comes across as a total noob question -- and thanks for the help!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Kichiku Megane is two discs, and I think after you've done all the installations, you still have to keep the SECOND disc mounted in order for you to play the game. Make sure you're not switching back to the first disc before you try to actually play.

Does that help?

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Sephiroth (L12)Sephiroth (L8)Sephiroth (L6)
    (S075) Cloud StrifeCloud (L9)Cloud (L4)
    Lan Zhan / Lan WangJi (L9)Wei Ying / Wei WuXian (L9)Wei WuXian / Wei Ying (L8)

unfortunately it didn't, but thanks for trying

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Chiaki (L8)Ritsu (L6)Shinobu (L6)
    (S002) MisakiMiyagi (L5)Tori (L4)
    Hiroki (L4)Hiroki (L4)Takano (L3)
    Hmm... I used to use Daemon tools but then now I simply just burn my games into discs. Anyway, if I recall what I used to do, after I've mounted the image file and stuff, I remember looking at my taskbar, and next to the time and my system tray icon I could find the daemon tools icon. I remember right clicking the daemon tools icon and then a small list pops out. I remember clicking on what seems to be a new hard drive with the name of the BL game, and once I've done that the folder appears and I click on the game application or install or set-up icon to start installing the game.

Although i'm not really sure cause I haven't used daemon tools for the longest time. :/ i'm really sorry but i hope that would help you a bit and hopefully you'll be able to play the game soon.

http://blgames.ukepile.com/install/i...6c15f7d5aeddd8
    You can check this site and click mounting cd images but it shows how to do it on alcohol 120%. :/

http://flowermemory.livejournal.com/5320.html
    Or this one which gives a very brief procedure on what to do.

Sorry if it didn't really help, but i wish you luck with what you need. ^^;
    Last edited by sugarmeth; 12-03-2008 at 04:44 AM.

tsukikashikoi
    I don't know if you've already solved this problem, but I'll post my answer up just in case:

Just go to the Computer, and there should be the BL game CD mounted in your virtual CD-ROM drive. Make sure you have your system locale set to Japan (some BL games don't work with other locales, like Kichiku Megane), then click the BL game icon.
    Then...proceed with installing your game~ If you're installing a game with more than one CD (usually two CDs; never have encountered a game with more CDs), then a pop-up during the installation will tell you to mount the second CD. Just un-mount the first CD in your virtual drive, then mount the second CD in the SAME DRIVE as the first CD. Click OK, Retry or whatever it says on the pop-up, and the installation should finish soon.

Hope you have fun with your game