aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SweetRumika

Unhappy Silver Chaos - Please help me !

Thus, I have a problem with installing Silver Chaos.
    I already have downloaded "patch v1.2" and "MainSystem.exe" from the rar file "SilverChaos.rar" (however also "Vdata.com", "Sedata.com", "Script.com", "Evdata.com", "Chrdata.com", "Bgmdata.com" and "Bgdata.com" because I did not know what's important to download and what not (it was in the file, too).
    Afterwards I have explained "installer.exe".
    It always still appears "Silver Chaos is not installed ", although I have made everything right. Or not?
    With the 3-rd and last step of the installation the button for the start is not available ( so grey ) and the left upper button which should be gray ( the one I had to press for step 1 of the installation) actually, is available. The only what I can do then is to leave.
    The Silver Chaos symbol is on my desktop, but I cannot explain it. I should insert the CD, stands there.
    But I have begun by the installation, nevertheless, the complete download, thus 600 MB!
    I have tried it over and over again, have also installed anew. It doesn't functions.
    Can you please help me? I don't know, what to do now....

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Ren Katakura (L8)Ibuki Takahara (L8)(S013) Akihito
    (S014) KeisukeRyouta Sasamori (L7)Souma Yukihira (L7)
    Jack Frost (L9)Todoroki Shouto (L3)Genos (L8)

Ok first what Operating system are you using?? If Mac or Vista... then they will not natively work so you need to install it via XP.

So if you are using XP or sooner (i.e. 98 and after) uninstall everything, then install the game via the CD (so you need to have burned all the Silver Chaos onto a CD first) then install the patch (via double clicking on the install).
    Please let me know how you went
    F

SweetRumika
    Thank you for your help, but what do you mean with "burn all Silver Chaos onto a CD"?
    All files from the .rar-file, or ..??

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

i have the same problem as well, i a running on a vista, so it wont work then?