aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Lavi (L8)Zero (L10)Kaname (L10)
    Link (L8)Ichigo (Vizard) (L10)Lero
    (S012) Hollow IchigoChika (L6)Phoenix Wright (L2)

Question SILVER CHAOS help

Hello!
    I've correctly installed "Silver Chaos", including the English patch and the 1.2 upgrade.

I can start the game, but in the Into [or whatever the first few lines that come up are], I don't have sound, although the start menu did have music [and everything was in English]. Also, after the Into, the game freezes or something, and a window pops up, saying, "MainSystem.exe has stopped working. Windows is searching for an error...". And, as it is Vista, it never finds one, and I'm forced to quit.

Has anyone else run into this problem, or have any suggestions?

LonelyChild
    well...i downloaded all teh things..but when i try to open the things i downloaded..it goes to a website..and it doesnt look like it has anything to do with Silver chaos..its like msn..

darkparagon
    This happened to me, but I do not know if it is any help, but I found burning it onto a disc and playing it off that worked for me! Other then that, I'm an idiot with games and the problems associasted with them! Maybe someone can give a better tip then me

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

Miki (L3)Heart 1 (Red)Teru (L3)
    DS_001_leftDS_003_(2)topmiddleDS_001_right
    Star 1 (Silver)Love (01)Sumiya (L1)

Quote Originally Posted by Hatshepsut View Post
    Hello!
    I've correctly installed "Silver Chaos", including the English patch and the 1.2 upgrade.

I can start the game, but in the Into [or whatever the first few lines that come up are], I don't have sound, although the start menu did have music [and everything was in English]. Also, after the Into, the game freezes or something, and a window pops up, saying, "MainSystem.exe has stopped working. Windows is searching for an error...". And, as it is Vista, it never finds one, and I'm forced to quit.

Has anyone else run into this problem, or have any suggestions?
    Don't know about the music but I had the mainsystem.exe problem
    and I asked a friend for a copy of a save file after the first scene (when you save the game creates a file in a map called 'save') it would kinda suck
    if you never played the game before and miss the intro but it worked for me.

Lonelychild: I can't read your post.

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Touya (L1)Yukito (L1)Kazuki (L1)
    Byakuya (L7)Al (L1)Ranmaru I (L1)
    Itachi (L5)Squall (L6)Hiroki (L4)
    Quote Originally Posted by kumi-kun View Post
    and I asked a friend for a copy of a save file after the first scene (when you save the game creates a file in a map called 'save') it would kinda suck

u mean, u copied the save file n resume the play from the last save point izzit? or did u play it from the start? i experienced the same problem as urs, main system error n so blank on what to do next to solve it =___=' it's such a waste if i delete the game files which i was hardly downloaded it

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by darkparagon View Post
    This happened to me, but I do not know if it is any help, but I found burning it onto a disc and playing it off that worked for me! Other then that, I'm an idiot with games and the problems associasted with them! Maybe someone can give a better tip then me
    Thanks for the advice, but it didn't work for me. D:

Unfortunately I don't know anyone with the game... would you happen to still have said saved file?

Kaozuki
    i tried to install the game about 5 times... but after it,it's always like i didn't installed it. it only ive me the choice to install it,though i already did his. can anybody tell me why?i followed the description to install the game but still it doesn't work. i don't know what to do.

edit: now i figuered it out.at the end there comes the note: installation failed.

does anyone know what i should do now?

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

Miki (L3)Heart 1 (Red)Teru (L3)
    DS_001_leftDS_003_(2)topmiddleDS_001_right
    Star 1 (Silver)Love (01)Sumiya (L1)

valkyriensz & Hatshepsut:
    sadly I can't find my old save files anymore, but I might have them
    on a different computer. If I find them I will pm them to you two all right?

And the save file was from after the intro when you could make the first decision
    so that it's still possible to get every ending ^^

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Matt (L2)Usami (L2)Yayoi (L1)
    DS_003_(6)bottomright

this sucks.

aight, everything SEEMS to be installed right...? but when i go to play it does the pop up with: gibberish?cd-rom??????? and i do have my language switched to japanese.

i've also tried burning it then using it, and it still didn't.

any ideas?

to top it all off, i'm using cross over games (a pc emulator for the mac) and (i can't even figure out how to use the virtual box emulator to do the 'install' type or 'disk image' thing)

i've been at this for hours.....

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

valkyriensz & Hatshepsut:
    sadly I can't find my old save files anymore, but I might have them
    on a different computer. If I find them I will pm them to you two all right?

And the save file was from after the intro when you could make the first decision
    so that it's still possible to get every ending ^^
    Sounds good, thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by iiblackrosesii View Post
    aight, everything SEEMS to be installed right...? but when i go to play it does the pop up with: gibberish?cd-rom??????? and i do have my language switched to japanese.

i've also tried burning it then using it, and it still didn't.

any ideas?

to top it all off, i'm using cross over games (a pc emulator for the mac) and (i can't even figure out how to use the virtual box emulator to do the 'install' type or 'disk image' thing)

i've been at this for hours.....
    Try this video . It was really helpful for me, and it will probably fix the problem you are having; I had a similar problem and reinstalling it with these instructions fixed it. The video also shows you how to correctly install the upgrade and English patch, if you haven't done so already. Can't help you with the emulator, though.
    Last edited by Hatshepsut; 09-23-2008 at 03:56 PM. Reason: added stuff

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast