aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Junjou...

Vampiresonata

Unhappy Junjou...

I dont know if I put this thread in the right place...but I've been trying to download junjou romantica and it downloads...(i think) but whenever I try to watch it on media player it never shows anything. I have Utorrent on my computer ..are bittorrent and utorrent different or am I doing something wrong?Please help..thanks : )

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Did you make sure that it's in the right format to play it on Media player?

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Phoenix Wright (L2)Miles Edgeworth (L3)Haruhiko Usami (L7)
    Misaki (L1)Usami (L2)
    Try getting VLC player, it has worked for every video file for me so far. Hopefully it will help you with this problem.

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

Anna SK (L1)Miku (L5)Yuki Eiri (L9)
    (S008) ShuichiCloud (L9)Vincent (L8)
    Syaoran (L7)L (L4)Light (L8)

If the problem is that you can hear the episode, but not see it, you will need a XviD and a DixV codec (usually if it's a .avi-file). However, you get off much more easily by simply downloading VLC from here:
    http://www.free-codecs.com/download/VideoLAN.htm
    (will play any form of media; also, if the file is .mkv or such)

If that IS the problem, that is. Please be more specific; what do you mean that you think it's downloading? Don't you see if the torrent is done downloading? <.<
    Also, please note that this is in the wrong section. Next time post here for such questions: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f17/
    Last edited by Demon; 08-21-2008 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Typo :l

Vampiresonata
    um...well I cant see the episode nor can I hear it...It does say that its 100&#37; finnished...right format...?(I dont know if it is...How do you know?)
    Oh sorry for putting this forum in the wrong spot..(Im a total noob) I'll try downloading that stuff thanks : D

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Vampiresonata View Post
    um...well I cant see the episode nor can I hear it...It does say that its 100% finnished...right format...?(I dont know if it is...How do you know?)
    Oh sorry for putting this forum in the wrong spot..(Im a total noob) I'll try downloading that stuff thanks : D
    Then it SHOULD be that VLC works. 'Coz in other media players you might be missing sound too, which can be fixed with ACC (or something alike that). However, as said, VLC is the best one to use.
    Tell us how it went, hopefully it works.

chaosbutterfly9
    humm...that's strange
    but you're okay, I don't even know how to download anime from here...could anyone tell me, please?? I'd be so happy

chaosbutterfly9
    humm...that's strange, but you're okay! I don't even know how to download anime from here...could anyone tell me, please?? I'd be so happy!

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by chaosbutterfly9 View Post
    humm...that's strange, but you're okay! I don't even know how to download anime from here...could anyone tell me, please?? I'd be so happy!
    Please don't spam in a thread that is anyway in the wrong section. Also, you should always first do a little research before you ask - and always make your own thread for your questions.
    Please check here:
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f48/t2...e_read-p4.html
    and here:
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f48/t3...wnloading.html

If that doesn't help you, you may consider making your own thread in
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f17/
    in the appropriate section.
    Please read a few threads before you do that tho - you just might find the question by doing a little research, for this is a rather common problem with people who are new to downloading.

Vampiresonata
    I installed the VLC but I dont know how to play the video I draged the Junjou file to the VLC but it said I had already intalled the VLC...When I right click the junhou file and try to open it in the VLC...well it doesnt show that I can open it with VLC...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast