aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

charshi

Exclamation Uhm... SilverChaos help. [solved! sort of.]

so for the last two days i've been diligently trying to get my silverchaos (the first one) game to work. I went so far as to unzipping everything and putting it in my hard drive so I could uninstall and reinstall again... but I still can't get past the intro.

I downloaded patch 1.2, and even though it says you don't have to switch the languages, I did so as a precaution anyway, but I still can't get past the initial first log.

everything else seems to be working fine-- I got the music working, the start screen looks alright to me... unless the absence of any images while the intro is going on is any sign of something wrong.

whenever I try to get past the text log containing, ' The Benevolent Magician Claudius...' it always seems to fail on me. I get a window saying there is something wrong with 'mainsystem.exe'.

is this a usual problem? do I just have to re-download everything?? I don't know if I could go through with that... lol.

(oh wow, is this really my first time posting? >_>; sorry, been way too busy reading all the mangas.)

EDIT: I didn't get mine to work, but I do have a friend that said he'll let me play it on his computer. I'm sorry for the trouble, thanks so much for the help! I really appreciate it.
    Last edited by charshi; 06-01-2008 at 10:52 PM.

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Asami (L9)Isshin (L5)Rai (L7)
    Aizen (L1)Firion (L2)Genji (L1)
    Heine (L1)(S015) Ewon(S012) Hollow Ichigo
    This thread might help you, if not tell me, ok?
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f16/t7...aos_error.html

charshi
    THAT'S the problem I had! but they don't have the answer to it on the actual thread.

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Isn't this the answer?
    kleinGabriel
    there is something when you start to install the game and it asks you if you like the big or a small installation. you have to choose the big file because the small will need a cd !!
    Perhaps you didn't do the full installation?

charshi
    Quote Originally Posted by sniperewolf2 View Post
    Isn't this the answer?

Perhaps you didn't do the full installation?
    no, I did the full installation. I checked the size-- it said 612 MB. I thought that might have been the problem too at first.

Yaoi Addict

Savings

There are a few people here with the same problem and a solution
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f146/t...ml#post1324218