aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Yaoi Amateur
    Effingham, IL [Great, Innit? I just moved not too long ango]
    Savings

(S005) ValdrigueAlucard (L3)Barnaby (L2)
    Kotetsu (L2)Alucard (L3)

Install help

I have downloaded MESSIAH. I also have the Daemon tools needed to help me mount the image files. But here's the deal. When I try to install the game via DAEMON it keeps asking for disc 2. How to I do that with the Daemon tools? It's really confusing and frustrating as I really want to play the game. -_-

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Frankenstein (L9)Heart 2 (Red)Rai / Cadis Etrama di Raizel (L8)
    Ueda (L8)Love (01)Aki HY (L8)
    Maya Hideyuki (L9)Lelouch (L8)(S048) Sajou Rihito (chibi)

When you unpacked the game, was there only one data?

Usualy when you unpack the game (with ,for example, Winrar) you have two folders. First you have to mount the first one with Demon Tools and then when it asks for Disc 2, you ahve to mount the second folder, that contains Disc 2.

I havenĀ“t actually played Messiah, but other games and if I remember well, it was usaully that way...

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

hi. i have no idea what to do now. i downloaded true blood and when get to a part in the game, it freezes. i tried using the skip to skip past the freeze part but i think i made it worse. lol. please help me D:

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Valdrigue (L8)Heart 1 (Red)Havi (L6)
    Mookyul (L10)Heart 1 (Blue)Ewon (L2)
    Morinaga (L9)Hyuuga (L5)Labrador (L4)

Quote Originally Posted by versora View Post
    I have downloaded MESSIAH. I also have the Daemon tools needed to help me mount the image files. But here's the deal. When I try to install the game via DAEMON it keeps asking for disc 2. How to I do that with the Daemon tools? It's really confusing and frustrating as I really want to play the game. -_-
    right click daemon icon (which is on the bottom right corner of screen); unmount messiah 1, mount messiah 2, click run~
    messiah game has 2 discs- disc 1 and disc 2; you hsould have downloaded disc 2 after downloading disc 1; so just mount it when the installation process requires disc 2 - at that point in time they no longer need disc 1~

ayachan94
    hmm i have a problem too with the death note bl game: bound prince. I know this is probably not supposed to be in this forum >< sorry, but i didnt know where else to post this.. anyone who played this game, knows that there is a group that translated the game, and i saw the translations before (just pictures but with translations) I went back to check again yesterday but the link is broken!!! anyone know what happened, or if there is another site that has the translations plz help!!

original link was this one!
    http://www.tegmentum.net/dnbpt1.html

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516