aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Thread: need help

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

need help

im having so many problems getting the files to install this game nd getting them to work properly ive tried every link and every thread on here does anyone have a torrent with all the data compressed inside it it would make the process loads easier seeing as i know how to work torrents i know nothing about jumping through all these extra hoop juat for a game please help im o lost and frustrated...

Yaoi Veteran
    Savings

Rei (L3)Shinji (L4)Kaworu (L4)
    Aki (L7)Akihito (L4)Sono (L3)
    Reinhard (L10)Saralegui (L3)Shinobu (L6)
    I was tented to go on a flame war here, but I'm gonna limit myself to this

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Wakasa (L4)Abel (L1)Minami Kenjirou (L8)
    (Event) Forum - Ritsuka Uenoyama(S078) Doumeki (chibi)(S077) Yashiro (chibi)
    MoonlightHamletAtsushi (Tiger)
    Well...we can't help if you do not say what game ...what your operating system on your computer is...and the language on the computer ...most BL games require you put your computer to display things only in Japanese to run right ...if you just state you have troubles but do not give us details ...we can do nothing to aide you ....please post back with the missing information's...then people will be able to help you ...

Edit :: I apologise for saying "we can't help you if you do not say what game" ...I had come into this thread by the side bar and did not notice the full title on your help request ....so very sorry for that....Kojichan is correct though we need details to aide you correctly...
    Last edited by lemur7; 02-21-2017 at 01:19 PM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Well, the description for the topic says it's for DRAMAtical Murder REconnect.

But, I do agree. ^^ misschief, almost all people will follow the same guides and things, but we need to know more about your computer!

- Windows 7, 8, or 10?
    - Did you make sure to set your System Unicode Locale to Japanese? ( http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f360/t...ml#post4219281 )
    - What ISO program are you using? Windows Explorer, Virtual CloneDrive or Daemon Tools Lite?

Take a screenshot of the files you are currently working with, and any or all errors you're encountering!