aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Yeah, I noticed that, too. It's like the newer Windows' memory management is a bit more all over the place. I saw the script being shoved around in memory in 3 different places, then moved around constantly. I had problems trying to lock down anything. Guess it's a bit out of my range of experience.

And The Gimp, you say? It can open that strange format? Huh. Never would have thought it would.

Sorry about that. Also, lemur7 really wants the CG set for this game. Perhaps you could give them a bit of a hand, if you've managed to extract the files and convert them? ^^

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Yes, either GIMP or Graphics Gale and then you can convert those into any format you want
    I've already informed lemur7. We kinda worked together ^^

Well too bad then I guess. But thank you very much for trying of course!
    I can emulate an older Windows version and then play the game. It's just a bit of too much a hassle just for one game
    Last edited by mickey_ex; 02-13-2017 at 05:43 PM.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Wakasa (L4)Abel (L1)Minami Kenjirou (L8)
    (Event) Forum - Ritsuka Uenoyama(S078) Doumeki (chibi)(S077) Yashiro (chibi)
    MoonlightHamletAtsushi (Tiger)
    Quote Originally Posted by mickey_ex View Post
    Yes, either GIMP or Graphics Gale and then you can convert those into any format you want
    I've already informed lemur7. We kinda worked together ^^

Well too bad then I guess. But thank you very much for trying of course!
    I can emulate an older Windows version and then play the game. It's just a bit of too much a hassle just for one game
    then why not just have a dual boot and put the student version of windows XP along side your win 8 ... it doesn't require a trip to MS to activate it ...your bios should be fine as are your drivers for the mother boards chips set ...it should stay because you already have an operating system on the hard drive ..but check it all out first I could be very wrong ....

I think that would be great for all of the BL games on here.... ????...CG pack is going well ....just can't seem to get the backgrounds ...got music/dialogue cg events sprites/characters...but the backgrounds ..don't know ..but will try again tonight .....very very new to this "extracting" business... XD

EDIT :: ...those background images ....were already in the "I" folder ...lol
    Last edited by lemur7; 02-13-2017 at 11:21 PM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by lemur7 View Post
    then why not just have a dual boot and put the student version of windows XP along side your win 8 ... it doesn't require a trip to MS to activate it ...your bios should be fine as are your drivers for the mother boards chips set ...it should stay because you already have an operating system on the hard drive ..but check it all out first I could be very wrong ....

I think that would be great for all of the BL games on here.... ????...CG pack is going well ....just can't seem to get the backgrounds ...got music/dialogue cg events sprites/characters...but the backgrounds ..don't know ..but will try again tonight .....very very new to this "extracting" business... XD

EDIT :: ...those background images ....were already in the "I" folder ...lol

I was just about to say, yeah! XD The backgrounds are already exported in that folder. I have no clue why. I think it was an oversight, because the game actually checks the packfiles, first, for the CG's, then finds them in files.

Well, good luck! ^^ Maybe at this point it might be a good idea, if someone can, to translate the game by hacking it.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

I tried the new .ini to play in a window ...the text dialogue did not show ...mind you I do not have anything installed to display text in games I let it run natively ...I have no display problems when not using the new .ini....so ...I just wanted you know this...you might need to tweak it ...but that might also fix the the problem you have right now with only some characters showing ....thank-you Mickey_ex

for people still having problems with getting into some sections or pages ..please do try the "TOR" web browser it can be gotten as a portable ,,so no install...it is what I myself am using to gain access to the games section as well as the other blocked warning pages..if you really want to get into those sections or view favourite pages that are blocked at the moment ...please do try it ...

Oh ....on a side note the CG set for the Game and its FanBox can be found HERE
    Last edited by lemur7; 02-16-2017 at 08:39 PM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

I'm not sure if this makes a difference or not for you, but the INI file mickey_ex posted has a few errors.

Essentially if you edit that file, you'll see a lot of lines starting with semi-colons ( ; ).

This means the game won't read that line of text, so you can leave comments freely without causing issues. Though, there are some comments that don't have that ; at the beginning of the line. It might not normally cause problems, but it perhaps in some peoples' cases.

This game doesn't really use anything beyond the "Fullscreen" and "UseTitleBar" (From what I can tell), but maybe fixing that might work for you?

Here's the touched up file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kt4n6q6w70jk5pe/GAME.INI?dl=0 Overwrite yours with this one.

Are you doing anything else with the game before starting it? Like running AGTH or something?

Yaoi Lover

Savings

nope..nothing..like I said tried the ini to see if it did work...all the text and options show when in full screen and not using the file...I'll check how it works with the new edited file ...thanks....

...looks good thanks....
    Last edited by lemur7; 02-17-2017 at 06:01 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12