aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

cant uninstall DMMD

so i kinda messed up on the installation and now i wanna uninstall so i can reinstall the game again but when i tried to uninstall it from the control panel it gave me this message that says 'the filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect''. now i cant uninstall the game because this message keeps popping out. anyone has anywway to solve this?

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Wakasa (L4)Abel (L1)Minami Kenjirou (L8)
    (Event) Forum - Ritsuka Uenoyama(S078) Doumeki (chibi)(S077) Yashiro (chibi)
    MoonlightHamletAtsushi (Tiger)
    you'll need to remove it by your own hand
    first delete the folder in "program files" or where-ever you have installed it...then....
    you'll need to go to both hidden folders(enable 'show hidden files+folders" in folders options...usually found in control panel) in a windows system labeled app delete the folder named either after the game company(if you have more than one game installed look in the folder and delete only that one for the game itself) or the name of the game....one is along side your "temp" folder the other usually sits on C-drive..but will depend of which version and version build you have of windows ...on other OS's you'll need to search on the net ..as of this time I've only have used windows NT to 7 ....

if you don't mind installing a program to get the game removed you can find many nice "Un-installers" on the net ...I would recommend going to portable apps or another place like that and get something that does not install ,,that way it leaves no footprint in the registry
    ...hope this is a bit of help....good luck
    Last edited by lemur7; 01-30-2017 at 11:13 AM.