aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

DMMD: Reconnect - Are there still files available to download the game?

Hi there!

I'm just finishing up with Dramatical Murder, and have been frantically scouring the internet looking for a way to download Reconnect. Unfortunately, I haven't had any luck. All the files I try are now invalid.

I am wondering if it is still possible to download this game, or whether there are now licensing issues in play.

If anyone could assist me in this matter, I would greatly appreciate it. I was really looking forward to playing the sequel.

Could anyone point me in the right direction to download this game, please?
    Thank you so much!
    Ju-Chan

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hello Ju-Chan! ^_^

Actually, within the forums there are links for the game... But there's a bit of a false security issue going on... You can still view certain forum pieces here, but you have to ignore the big-arse red warning, and at the bottom there's details on how to view the forum despite the warning.

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/t...ml#post4170422

If you can view it, they are for MEGA.co.

If you can't, let me know and I'll PM you the links.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Yay, thank you so much Kojichan!

Do you mind if I ask a few follow-up questions?

Now that I've downloaded Mega, and downloaded all the files to a folder there, do I now have to download them all to my computer?

And once I've done that, how do I proceed? Sorry if these seem like stupid questions, but I'm not very tech-savvy.
    Thank you so much!
    Ju-Chan

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello, I have another question...

Okay, so, I used the Mega files, and downloaded all 12 parts as well as the crack. However, the crack is the only file that has a valid extension (.exe) and has the little Aoba icon. All the other files (parts 1-12) all just have "001 File" etc as their Type.

I am trying to unzip the files using WinZip...is this wrong?

Basically, I'm stuck after having downloaded the files. How do I best proceed from here?
    Thanks!
    Ju-Chan

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Ju-Chan View Post
    Hello, I have another question...

Okay, so, I used the Mega files, and downloaded all 12 parts as well as the crack. However, the crack is the only file that has a valid extension (.exe) and has the little Aoba icon. All the other files (parts 1-12) all just have "001 File" etc as their Type.

I am trying to unzip the files using WinZip...is this wrong?

Basically, I'm stuck after having downloaded the files. How do I best proceed from here?
    Thanks!
    Ju-Chan
    No worries, Ju-Chan! ^_^ These aren't silly questions, they're fully valid!

The files have been split up from one giant file to make it easier for sharing. ^^ You will need a different Zip program. One called "7-Zip". It will handle the split files perfectly!

Download

It's free, so you may not even need regular WinZip either.

Once it's installed, you can open the "001" file and ONLY that file. The other files are all part of the same file, so they don't need to be opened. The "001" file will automatically open the other files to get all the data it needs.

Extract the files from there using 7-Zip.

Other than that, the install process for Reconnect is identical to the original DRAMAtical Murder, so go ahead and do the same. ^^ The "crack" will be put into the final install folder and will be run instead of the main EXE.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thanks Kojichan, you have been a HUGE help.

Now I have just ONE more question (I hope!).

I am running Windows XP, and the manual tells me I need to install two additional Font files into my Control Panel. The files are named "meiryo.ttc" and "meiryob.ttc". I have done that, (as well as downloaded them from the web as suggested in the manual), but the game still runs in Japanese. Would you happen to know how to solve this (hopefully) final problem?

Thank you!
    Ju-Chan

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Oh snap! I actually managed to answer my own question! Miracles do happen! Essentially, I left the Patches and Videos files in their folders, instead of removing them and putting them in the appropriate place in my root folder.

Kojichan, I would once again like to say a big THANK YOU for all your help and patience. You truly are wonderful!
    Ju-Chan

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

You're very welcome! ^^ I'm always glad to help, and I hope you enjoy the Fanbox!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hi sorry to bother you but where could u find the files for Dramatical Murder,I've been looking but I haven't found any that worked

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

sorry for bothering, but do you know other link to download the game? my free mega account expired and i can't download reconnect from there

thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast