aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Lamento -Beyond the Void- Windows 10 problems

Hello everyone! I'm sorry, I know this problem was posted before but I couldn't find an answer there.

So, here's my problem: Lamento won't run at all. I followed all the steps to install the game and when I finally try to open it and play 1) it says that it may be not well installed or
    2) nothing shows up. Not even the black screen some people complain about .
    I repeat I'm extremely sure that I followed all the steps (and I did reading the instructions very carefully like 3 times). I read a few posts and I think Win10 x64 may be causing it, but no one solved this. What do you say? Can I do something like downloading a version made specifically for this OS? -I searched for one, it seems to be nowhere but on the Nitro+Chiral website (paid) -- help me find a link with this version plz --- Help

--
    P.D.: Sorry if I did not post this on the right thread, I'm new so I'll learn :3

P.D. 2: Sorry if I don't speak well, I'm a Spanish native and I learned from TV x3

...And I don't know where I learned to write God bless games xD

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hello SlyBlue520! ^_^

Actually, the version of Lamento that is out there DOES work on Windows 10, period. I use it myself. There -IS- a Windows 10 (specific) version of the game, but it is not required to work at all.

May I ask what guide you were using to install the game?

Also, could you take a screenshot of the folder where you installed Lamento? Where did you install it?

In case you're interested, here is a step-by-step guide for how to install Lamento:
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t1...ml#post4349789

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by SlyBlue520 View Post
    Hello everyone! I'm sorry, I know this problem was posted before but I couldn't find an answer there.

So, here's my problem: Lamento won't run at all. I followed all the steps to install the game and when I finally try to open it and play 1) it says that it may be not well installed or
    2) nothing shows up. Not even the black screen some people complain about .
    I repeat I'm extremely sure that I followed all the steps (and I did reading the instructions very carefully like 3 times). I read a few posts and I think Win10 x64 may be causing it, but no one solved this. What do you say? Can I do something like downloading a version made specifically for this OS? -I searched for one, it seems to be nowhere but on the Nitro+Chiral website (paid) -- help me find a link with this version plz --- Help

--
    P.D.: Sorry if I did not post this on the right thread, I'm new so I'll learn :3

P.D. 2: Sorry if I don't speak well, I'm a Spanish native and I learned from TV x3

...And I don't know where I learned to write God bless games xD
    Have you replaced the .exe with the no DVD patch? Search for it here. Index of /patches

Also, if it does not work, do what Kojichan says.