aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Unhappy Omerta Chinmoku no Okite Help!

Solved the problem! ^3^ Successfully downloaded the game!

I downloaded Omerta Chinmoku no Okite from the download thread on this website here: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/t...no-okite~.html.
    I used monochromejive's rar files from media fire (1 - 15) but the patch was unavailable on mediafire so I ended up downloading ayachan's patch.

After that, I extracted the 15 rar files and then after that the patch (a zip file) into the same folder and it ended up looking something like this:
    omerta.jpg
    Anyways, I just clicked on the disk image and somehow mounted? it but could not find the patch files in the disk: (Is it because the different file formats for the game and patch files?)
    omerta2.jpg
    I just ran 'lunch.exe' and downloaded the game in my computer but maybe because I have not ran the patch that the game is giving me a '1523 error'???:
    omerta3.PNG

I am on the verge on giving up the installation since I am a beginner and do not have much knowledge in things like these. Thus, any help would be appreciated! Thank you very much! ><
    Last edited by joserfineyeo; 11-13-2016 at 07:07 AM. Reason: Solved the problem! ^3^

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

(S051) Luciel (S056) Yashiro(S055) Doumeki
    Hello, I have a question pertaining to the files of Omerta, every time I extract them a white text box is below it and it say error
    I downloaded them from ayacha too. I wonder why it appears

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Yoshinaga Koushi (L6)Yoshinaga Koushi (L7)Guys (L3)
    Tomohiro Shiraishi (L5)Tomohiro Shiraishi (L6)Johan Liebert (L3)
    Youji Tachibana (L2)Shouichirou Toudou (L3)Dr. Kenzo Tenma (L1)
    What do you mean "every time you extract them"? You should only need to extract them once, and then run the game off your hard drive. (Are you using VNR for translations, too?)

(I'm glad you persisted, too, by the way: Omerta is AMAZING and nowhere near enough people are into this fabulous game. Welcome! Will admit that I have had some issues with mounting images and isos and all sorts of other drama, and every now and then still run into trouble!)

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Oh, so I have to run it from the hard drive , well what I mean by extracting over and over is because while I extract them this appears Attachment 172993 , Because of so I have tried downloading the files again from 4shared just in case I downloaded them wrong but it happens every time. Also the ISO is like 40500 kb ( I think, I don't know recently I erased them again and was going to download the files ... again ) VNR no but I just looked it up and I will use it thanks

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ankiven View Post
    Oh, so I have to run it from the hard drive , well what I mean by extracting over and over is because while I extract them this appears Attachment 172993 , Because of so I have tried downloading the files again from 4shared just in case I downloaded them wrong but it happens every time. Also the ISO is like 40500 kb ( I think, I don't know recently I erased them again and was going to download the files ... again ) VNR no but I just looked it up and I will use it thanks

o.O;;

Huh. Last I checked, the Omerta ISO is 3.1 GB.

If you're downloading the 4Shared Omerta files from monochromejive ( http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/t...ml#post4112252 ), there are 6 parts to download. Named:
    omerta.part1.rar (512MB)
    omerta.part2.rar (512MB)
    omerta.part3.rar (512MB)
    omerta.part4.rar (512MB)
    omerta.part5.rar (512MB)
    omerta.part6.rar (443MB)

You will need to save them all, then use WinRar to extract the ISO.

There's also the Patch as well, don't forget that!

Unfortunately your screenshot isn't working, so we can't see the error you're seeing.

Don't forget to make sure your computer's System Unicode Locale is set to Japanese before installing any Japanese Visual Novels! And keep it on if you plan on playing the games. Doing so won't change your computer's language, but just allow Japanese programs to work.

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

The 4shared files I'm downloading are from ayachan, I tried downloading the files from monochromejive and file 1 is expired(not found). But I'm going to try to extract them with winrar because before I was using 7zip

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Yoshinaga Koushi (L6)Yoshinaga Koushi (L7)Guys (L3)
    Tomohiro Shiraishi (L5)Tomohiro Shiraishi (L6)Johan Liebert (L3)
    Youji Tachibana (L2)Shouichirou Toudou (L3)Dr. Kenzo Tenma (L1)
    I use DaemonTools Lite (it's free!) to run or install most of my games: you need it to "mount" the "image" (ie. you're convincing your computer you have a CD but it's on a virtual CD drive) and then either install it off there (you can with Omerta) or run it like it's a CD. You definitely don't need to go through this process several times, unless something's not working!

Visual Novel Reader can be a bit finicky, but it will allow you to play the game translated. Most Japanese VNs aren't translated, but you can still get rough translations of them to run through VNR so you have *some* idea of what's happening, but VNR also allows users to make changes to the game translations and upload their own. A group of us have been working on Omerta and IIRC, most of the routes have been done. Make sure you update VNR, and then the translations and danmaku when you get VNR up and running, and you can play Omerta with fan translations!

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Solved

Yay, I finally got it too work. I ended up downloading the files from another site which solved the issue with the ISO. Then I followed your instruction Kojichan for the AlphaDisk http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t1...age-p2.htmlAnd finally its running hmm, well now I'm having trouble using VNR. The game window isn't associatedSolved (somewhat ) Thank you both of you
    Last edited by Ankiven; 11-27-2016 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Solved

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Suzuki-sanJounouchi (L7)Riku (L8)
    Ban (L1)Naoe (L5)Aizen (L3)
    Hibari (L2)Iruka (L1)Haruka Nanase (L6)
    I have this same problem but the picture you posted is no longer there can u explain how you fixed the problem. Thanks in advance!

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by sunset234 View Post
    I have this same problem but the picture you posted is no longer there can u explain how you fixed the problem. Thanks in advance!

Hello sunset234! ^^

That screenshot never worked to begin with, so I couldn't see what they had.

But instead, let's start on working to try and fix your issue!

You said "Same problem" so I'm guessing it's the 1523 error that shows up when you try to run the game?

Welp, could you start by telling us a little about your computer?

- What version or Windows are you using? 7, 8, 10?

- Are you 100% sure your computer's System Unicode Local is set to Japanese (Not region or default language)? ( http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f360/t...ml#post4219281 )

- Where did you download Omerta from? And was it in many different parts or one? There should also be a Patch file that should come with it.

- Which ISO mounting program did you use? Virtual CloneDrive, Daemon Tools Lite, Windows, Alcohol 100%?

- WHERE (What folder) did you install Omerta into?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast