aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Thread: H-codes for VNR

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Yoshinaga Koushi (L6)Yoshinaga Koushi (L7)Guys (L3)
    Tomohiro Shiraishi (L5)Tomohiro Shiraishi (L6)Johan Liebert (L3)
    Youji Tachibana (L2)Shouichirou Toudou (L3)Dr. Kenzo Tenma (L1)

H-codes for VNR

Hey everyone--

Have had to shift things off my old computer and am now left with some dramas... namely that VNR isn't hooking to a couple of games and I can't find H-codes for them anywhere. Hongfire doesn't seem to list H-codes for many yaoi games, and it seems that the BLgames proboard (which everyone seemed to go to for yaoi game H-codes) has been shut down.

Worse yet, it looks like, with the rise in VNR, AGTH and ITH have basically stopped being discussed, and you canNOT find H-codes anywhere!

So... anyone know where a girl can find H-codes, or what to do to get VNR to display translations? I'm not having problems for some of the games on my hard drive, but Kichiku Megane (which I'd still like to get happening in terms of translation one day!) won't hook.

Nor will the demo for Room No. 9 (and I'm worried that the full version won't, either.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

(btw, I'm actually trying to learn Japanese now, so hopefully I won't be as reliant on translation being done for me, but at the moment, it would still be a great help for me!)

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Okay, replying here because I *THINK* I've fixed it somewhat, namely with trial and error and running ITH. From my travels in internetland, though, it appears that there is no longer a list of H-codes for BL games anywhere.

That said, I've used one I created with ITH to get Kichiku Megane to link to VNR! For anyone else stuck, it's here: /HA14:-14@410050 (Big Endian is ticked in the creation process and I'm using the Reallive Engine.)

I'm going to have a play around with ITH some more and see if I can hook the trial of Room No. 9 now. (EDIT: Try this one: /HS-20:-4@42D9C3)
    Last edited by LadyLuckDoubt; 09-23-2016 at 12:43 PM.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Thank you for trying out H-codes. AFAIK, there are only H-codes in AGTH for old games, but not for the new ones.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

I've worked out how to find them for any game, using ITH...

Um, rather than anyone else having to go through what I did the other night, I'm more than happy to share any and all H-codes I find for BL games, since the BL proboards board has been shut down. After things calm down a bit at uni, I'll post a tutorial for using ITH to get H-codes.

In the meantime...

For Kichiku Megane, I'm using /HW8@75B1BE00
    For Gakuen Heaven (The first one, not GH2) I've found /HS8@75BE28B0 works.

If anyone needs any others, happy to help.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Yes the tutorial would be very much appreciated, looking forward to it .Also could I please request text hook to Bara no Ki ni Bara no Hanasaku?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

(S053) Victor NikiforovMikoshiba Mikoto (L6)Oikawa Tooru (L9)
    Kaworu (L4)Hideyoshi Nagachika (L9)Bakugou (L3)
    Sion (L4)Victor Nikiforov (L7)Miles Edgeworth (L3)
    Could someone please help me get the H-code for "Miracle No-ton Tadaima Zouryou Chuu!"?

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

(S009) Havi
    Quote Originally Posted by kyumiko View Post
    Could someone please help me get the H-code for "Miracle No-ton Tadaima Zouryou Chuu!"?
    Singe147 made a thread with a link with a lot of H-code for BL, Miracle No-ton Tadaima Zouryou Chuu included :

https://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f16/t...ve-game-h.html