aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Cant install Hadaka Shitsuji

Ive downloaded the file from the download forum, the full one from Mega. i can open the iso file and the installation sort of starts, but im left with an empty folder where the game should have been installed to.. At first i couldnt even get setup.exe to open properly, but i went through and opened up everything in the iso individually and it seemed to work after..

UPDATE: i just tried again and am back to square 1 attempting to run setup.exe returns with error saying DSETUP.dll not there
    Last edited by Jamic; 05-31-2016 at 05:22 AM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hello Jamic!

You said you're "opening the ISO file". Does that mean you're actually opening it like a ZIP archive and trying to run the setup that way? And you've now "extracted" the files?

Don't forget you need to MOUNT ISO's in order for the installers to work.

Alternatively, I believe Hadaka Shitsuji is one of those games where you can actually just copy the files inside "setupdata" and put them onto your harddrive.

Create a folder on drive C:\ called "Games", then inside that make a new folder called "Hadaka". (It should now look like: C:\Games\Hadaka\ )

Then copy the files from inside "setupdata" into that folder. It should run out-of-the-box.

Follow the rest of the guides for the English translation patches. ^^

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I'm confused how and where can I get access to Hadaka Shitsuji free download