aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Dramatical Murder Reconnect issue

I finished downloading the file for DMMd:r and have installed the game, but when I try to open it, this happens. Is there a way to fix this?

Edit -- fixed this problem (there is a way to redownload the crack in another thread. (link to that -> http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t1...ect-crack.html) if the crack stays in notepad form, you go into file > options (top left corner), a window called "folder options" should pop up, go to "view" and unclick "hide extensions for known file types", then change the ".txt" to ".exe")

But now when I try to open the crack, a black window pops up and then closes again right away.

My system locale is in Japanese, I've tried switching it back to English and then back to Japanese again, and restarting my computer. I'm running Windows 10 and I can't seem to find AppLocale for it. My computer should be able to run this game as it's able to run the original DMMd and all of my games on steam. Is there any other way to fix this?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by wazi; 05-02-2016 at 07:58 PM.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by wazi View Post
    I finished downloading the file for DMMd:r and have installed the game, but when I try to open it, this happens. Is there a way to fix this?

Edit -- fixed this problem (there is a way to redownload the crack in another thread. (link to that -> http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t1...ect-crack.html) if the crack stays in notepad form, you go into file > options (top left corner), a window called "folder options" should pop up, go to "view" and unclick "hide extensions for known file types", then change the ".txt" to ".exe")

But now when I try to open the crack, a black window pops up and then closes again right away.

My system locale is in Japanese, I've tried switching it back to English and then back to Japanese again, and restarting my computer. I'm running Windows 10 and I can't seem to find AppLocale for it. My computer should be able to run this game as it's able to run the original DMMd and all of my games on steam. Is there any other way to fix this?
    No need for applocale. System locale set at JP should work. Win 10 user here and I have 100% completed installed version of DMMd:Re.

Please add a screenshot of the installation folder.

You might want to check this out. I have documented how I installed DmmD: Re here.

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t1...d-windows.html

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

This is my folder. I tried downloading Virtual CloneDrive 5.5.0.0 to run the game, like you said you did to install your version, but it still will only open as a black window for a few seconds and then close again. Am I doing something wrong? xD
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by wazi View Post
    This is my folder. I tried downloading Virtual CloneDrive 5.5.0.0 to run the game, like you said you did to install your version, but it still will only open as a black window for a few seconds and then close again. Am I doing something wrong? xD
    Yes omg a lot actually, you did not install it at all and you've modified the set-up folder.

You've put the crack and the eng patch inside the installer itself which is a NO NO. These are the steps.

1. Open the ISO using Virtual Clone Drive. RUN "DMMdrc_setup.exe" as Administrator and you should see this kind of screen, the one with Aoba hugging Ren. Only in mine, since it's installed already, it says "Start, Uninstall, Exit" Yours should say "Install, Exit". Install it. I will not further elaborate on how to install.... unless you actually don't know how to install.

2016-05-04 12_31_21-DRAMAtical Murder reconnect Launcher.png

2. Before doing the eng patch, check if DMMdrc is working by COPYING the crack to the DMMdrc INSTALLED FOLDER. Don't forget to change extension to .exe for it to work. The "notepad" icon should change to the DMMdrc icon. Look below the screenshot of correctly installed DMMDdrc folder content. It is already eng patched so you'll see cga-patch and nss-patch there.

2016-05-04 12_33_42-DRAMAtical Murder reconnect.png

If it's working, then read the instructions on how to properly eng patch DMMdrc. The eng patch comes with a pdf instruction booklet.
    Last edited by monokuroe; 05-03-2016 at 11:46 PM. Reason: fixed formatting

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Lol oh man leave it to me to not know what I'm doing. That's weird though because I did install it, but what I did was I copied what was on the disc drive part into the folder (I am now sensing this was a mistake xD) and then installed the game.

Okay to start I deleted the copies of the disc drive from the folder, installing on the original disc drive version (I guess since now I deleted the copy of the setup program it shows up as "install/exit" again)... This message pops up when I try to copy the crack into the disc drive (I'm guessing this is what you mean by installation folder?) where the setup is.gfvczx.jpg

My crack is already changed to .exe, so I tried to copy the contents of the disc drive back into the folder (taking the eng patches out and placing them in a different folder for now), but it still will only open as a black window and then close again.

As a side note I'm not sure where you got some of the contents in your folder (such as the SdActi things) as I can't seem to find them anywhere on my computer *sweats* I have two pictures, one with the contents of the "product" folder still in the product folder, and one with the contents of the product folder cut/pasted out to be with the setup and crack. I'm sorry for having to take so much of your time >.<

dvs.jpgwefds.jpg

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Don't copy the contents, DO AN INSTALLATION. Don't modify the contents of the CD. INSTALL DMMdrc using cd. You are not installing it that's why you can't see the 2nd picture I've posted. Those contents will appear when you INSTALL IT using "DMMdrc_setup.exe". "Installation" does not mean copying the contents of the CD somewhere in your computer.

Follow this guide on how to install.
    DRAMAtical Murder re:connect Installation Guide (with English patch!)

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

No I did install it though, here you can see. I deleted the copies again.
    fh.JPG

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

OHHH I GOT IT NOW! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I was creating a new folder to put the crack in but the link you sent me showed me where the installation folder was, ahh man I'm so dumb!! XD But thank you so so much for helping me!!