aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Can't play Galtia

First of all, I would like to thank you for who kindly upload Galtia in the post "http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/t188437-galtia.html". But now i am really confusing in how to start this game. I really need you help to play this game. There are two people posted different links to download, I tried all but there is no a single successful case. So I will describe my problems respectively.

In "chy001" post, <uploaded> and <depositfiles> links were provided. However, for <uploaded> link there were no CD 001 002 and 003 download link (probably expired and deleted already I think?). As for <depositfiles> link, I downloaded all successfully, but I was totally confused in how to unzip the file. What kind of tool do I need to open 4 CD001-004 and one CDC file?

In another "Keitai4ever" post, I downloaded all without big trouble. But when I follow the installation steps and launcher via GALTIA_Launcher, it was detected by anti-virus software and automatically deleted.......

I extremely need you help, thank you so much!!

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

I never installed Galtia so I can't help with the matter of installation, but for your problem I can give suggestions.

What kind of tool do I need to open 4 CD001-004 and one CDC file?
    WinRAR or 7zip. Click on the first .001 file (or if there is .rar there pick that), then extract. You must have all the parts for it to extract correctly.

I downloaded all without big trouble. But when I follow the installation steps and launcher via GALTIA_Launcher, it was detected by anti-virus software and automatically deleted.......
    Fix your anti-virus setting.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by monokuroe View Post
    I never installed Galtia so I can't help with the matter of installation, but for your problem I can give suggestions.

WinRAR or 7zip. Click on the first .001 file (or if there is .rar there pick that), then extract. You must have all the parts for it to extract correctly.

Fix your anti-virus setting.
    Thank you for your suggestion! Finally succeeded when I changed the anti-virus setting!