aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Ciel (L9)Mello (L9)Akira (L2)
    Gaara (L3)Death the Kid (L3)Ikuto (L3)

KAGURA.DLL is missing??

I'm trying to play Miracle Noton, but when I try to open the game it says. "the program can't start because KAGURA.DLL is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." I tried reinstalling the game a few times and that didnt fix it and I tried searching for a download for something called "kagura.dll" but all the sites that came up looked shady as. Could anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks heaps xD

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hello RatSushi! ^_^

Mhhh, I don't have the download for this one yet, however, have you tried searching the mounted DVD/CD for the file to see if it exists anywhere? ^^

I'll have a look when I find a download for this, myself, but in the mean time, maybe it is somewhere around, but just isn't in the right place?

Which version of Windows are you running, and where did you install Miracle No-ton? (*runs off to download in the mean time*)

EDIT: Found it, and (tried to) installed it! And yeah, the "KAGURA.DLL" is on the IMG/CD. You can try copying it from there into the folder where you installed No-ton.

Take care where you install the game to, however. If you chose the default location, it may give you some problems, because this game saves in the same folder it was installed to.

(Might also be the reason you're getting that DLL error!)

Admittedly, however, I couldn't get the video file out of the ISO. o_O Like it was corrupt. Ah well, the game ran (then crashed, then I ran the patch and now it works fine), and it seemed pretty cool. ^^

Older games like this interest me, so this is also a neat new find, so thank you!
    Last edited by Kojichan; 01-29-2016 at 10:32 PM.