aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Kichiku Megane R - Trouble with mounting disc 2

Hello there ^^

A few days ago I downloaded Kichiku Megane R, now want to install it. Actually, there's no problem (for example I have the desktop mascots, the wallpapers etc.) Now I'd like to install the actual game. I clicked on AVG+Types, followed the instructions in an installation guide. And here's the problem: Having installed the first disc, there pops up a window, saying that I have to insert disc 2. But trying to mount disc 2 there appears an error message on the screen.

error message.jpgI use Virtual Clone Drive (usually it works fine)

Do anyone have an idea why this error message appears? (>.<) And how I can fix it?
    Thanks for your help ^.^

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hmm, I don't have Kichiku Megane R, myself, however... How big is the second disc?

Also, you don't have any torrent programs currently running at the moment that maybe you downloaded this with? Something that is currently reading/has this file open, perhaps?

Second, is disc 2 the same format as the first disc? I know some multi-disc setups sometimes come in two formats. One will be in CCD/CUE/IMG/SUB (Yes, all four files for one image) because of some security/anti-piracy business, and then the second one will be in ISO for some reason. Completely different.

Also, sometimes the CCD/CUE/IMG/SUB was created in such a fashion where it won't be read, but something like the OLDER Daemon Tools Lite could read it perfectly fine. (Also something I've experienced). I keep both around for just such occasions.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hi, Kojichan

The file is 708,536 kB big (the first disc is bigger so I don't think that there's a problem with the size...)
    Yes, I didn't have. There was no program reading the file at the same time.
    Disc 2 have the same format as disc 1 (the file for mounting .ccd and the drive image file .img (I hope you know what I mean...))

I had an idea and extracted the files again. I had downloaded twelve separate .zip files, so I joined them with HJ Split and extracted the .rar file I got (on this way it couldn't mount disc 2). This time I extracted the .zip files without using HJ Split before and it worked.
    I don't know why, but now I can play the game ^^ (I think that's the most important thing, tehe *grins*)

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Awesome! ^^ Yeah, sometimes HJSplit isn't required. I know WinRAR has it's own archive splitting method that usually works. Glad it's working now!