aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Oh, I see. I didn't notice that. Now, you mentioned it, Konoe's voice box was green, not yellow. It worked. I'm very sorry for this. Thank you monokuroe!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I've checked my folder according to yours and this is the case.

2016-06-11 01_08_36-咎狗の血.png
    Last edited by Asuka29; 09-03-2016 at 07:36 AM.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Asuka29 View Post
    I've checked my folder according to yours and this is the case.

2016-06-11 01_08_36-咎狗の血.png
    ooookay it seems there was a problem with the game itself and/or patching and some of your files. The smaller file size means it was corrupted and such. Would be better if you uninstall-reinstall again TnC just to have a clean slate to work again. Remember NOT TO INSTALL AT THE DEFAULT FOLDER INSTALLATION AND YOUR SYSTEM IS AT JP LOCALE.

After installing with the English Patch, check the file sizes again.

Also, the lack of script.bak means something went wrong with the English Patching, since script.bak is made during the English patch.
    Don't worry about the togainunochi.bak since it's merely the original executable whose file type changed from .exe to .bak.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Ok, I reinstalled the game and files have the same size as yours. But script.bak (932 KB) is still missing and the game didn't rund at all.
    On your list: togainunochi.bak is the 880 KB and the real game starter togainunochi.exe is 152 KB. In my case the
    togainunochi.exe is the one with 880 KB and the 152 KB one is missing.

Plus...
    TnC-error message.jpg
    I tried to start as Administrator or the Game Start (BD-ROM) , but nothing happened.

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/t2409-togainu-no-chi.html

I downloaded the game from here (MEGA)

and the english patches from here.
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f16/t1...i-english.html
    Last edited by Asuka29; 09-03-2016 at 10:14 AM.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Asuka29 View Post
    Ok, I reinstalled the game and files have the same size as yours. But script.bak (932 KB) is still missing and the game didn't rund at all.
    On your list: togainunochi.bak is the 880 KB and the real game starter togainunochi.exe is 152 KB. In my case the
    togainunochi.exe is the one with 880 KB and the 152 KB one is missing.

Plus...
    TnC-error message.jpg
    I tried to start as Administrator or the Game Start (BD-ROM) , but nothing happened.

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/t2409-togainu-no-chi.html

I downloaded the game from here (MEGA)

and the english patches from here.
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f16/t1...i-english.html
    Oh man I'm wrong, right, you replace script.pak yourself right? Sorry sorry sorry.

For the error box, just run it as Administrator and please run it under Compatibility Mode: Windows XP SP3. Also, did you download a No-DVD patch, that is the 182 kb that was missing. You need that to run. And sorry for being Lazy Ass but the download for it is just around this forum section just search for "Togainu no Chi no DVD"

Also, did you check if the file sizes correspond once again?

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Flower 1 (Pink)Star 2 (Yellow)Heart 6 (Devil)
    Wing 1 (Left)JingYi (L2)Wing 1 (Right)
    XiChen (L7)GuangYao (L7)Jin Ling (L2)
    Kojichan you're amazing T-T Thank you!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Kia WelBehenna (L6)Aoba (L2)Mink (L4)
    Itoshiki (L1)Kuja (L3)Hitsugaya (L4)
    Hakkai (L7)Sekizan Takuya (L9)Akihiko (L4)
    Thank you for taking the time to explain this because the directions helped tremendously! Lamento was the only game I was having trouble with. I'm using Windows 10 so some of the sites where I previously went for installation tips didn't work. I switched from using Daemon Tools and Win RAR to using Virtual Clone Drive and 7-Zip and I was able to get the game and the patch running, so now I'm happy. Thanks again

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

hi guys i am having trouble getting this game to work im following all the steps but as soon as i install patch 1.03 the game stops working altogether i have installed 1.01 first but i cat seem to find 1,02 anywhere can someone help me out and upload it opn megauploads or rethread it for me cause i think that might be the issue but idk ive been at this all day trying to get this game for my gf who was a big fan of dramatical murder and why i aint into yaoi i did like the story line of dramatical murder and would like to see her play this game too minus the sex scenes lol also and this is just a shot in the dark anyone know any links to tic tac or really really cause im trying to get those for me lol

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by misschief View Post
    hi guys i am having trouble getting this game to work im following all the steps but as soon as i install patch 1.03 the game stops working altogether i have installed 1.01 first but i cat seem to find 1,02 anywhere can someone help me out and upload it opn megauploads or rethread it for me cause i think that might be the issue but idk ive been at this all day trying to get this game for my gf who was a big fan of dramatical murder and why i aint into yaoi i did like the story line of dramatical murder and would like to see her play this game too minus the sex scenes lol also and this is just a shot in the dark anyone know any links to tic tac or really really cause im trying to get those for me lol

Hello misschief! ^_^ That's awfully sweet of you to do for your girlfriend.

Anyways... You only need 1.03 patch, not the others. 1.03 includes the 1.01 and 1.02 updates automatically.

As for it not working afterwards... what exactly is not working? If you mean by the game won't start up, AT ALL, it's because the game is expecting the DVD for the game to be in the cd drive. You'll need a NoDVD version of the EXE.

Here's a guide that helps break down the installation process, have a look through it!
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t1...ml#post4349789

If you still are confused, please let us know some more information about the computer you're installing Lamento to. ^^ Also any errors you may get or not.

As for Tick! Tack!... You have good taste. XD I loved Shuffle! myself. Although I don't know of an English translation for the game, I can help you find it. I'll send you some information...

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello! My computer has been on the fritz and it wiped a lot of my games, including Lamento and I'm trying to reinstall it, but I keep running into different problems.

At the moment, I reached the step where you click the game to make sure it runs, but I keep getting an error and it closes down. I've checked my system locale, made sure everything was downloaded and placed properly, but it still won't work. Could someone please help me?

EDIT: So sorry, managed to figure it out and get it running properly!
    Last edited by belsy; 04-08-2017 at 11:32 PM.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast