aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Huntressofstars

DMMD English patch trouble???

I consulted several guides before installing DMMD onto my computer, even changed my system local to Japanese and installed mounting software and copied the patch and crack files into the root folder, but when I click the DMMD crack.exe file to open up the game it's not in English??? Have I done something wrong or should I just uninstall the game and reinstall it?

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Yoshinaga Koushi (L6)Yoshinaga Koushi (L7)Guys (L3)
    Tomohiro Shiraishi (L5)Tomohiro Shiraishi (L6)Johan Liebert (L3)
    Youji Tachibana (L2)Shouichirou Toudou (L3)Dr. Kenzo Tenma (L1)
    What order did you install things in? I know some of the games I've installed have been uber sensitive about making sure you don't touch anything game-related until you've done what you need to with the patch first, so you can override the copyright protection before the game "realises" that you're using an illegal copy.

Also, how far did you get into the game? IIRC, some of the intros with Japanese text/credits won't translate, and it can look like the game is running unpatched when it's running as normal. Have you started the story at all?
    Last edited by LadyLuckDoubt; 01-01-2016 at 09:03 AM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hello Huntressofstars!

In addition to LadyLuckDoubt's suggestions, would you also maybe be able to post a screenshot of where you installed DMMd? ^^

The folder, after patching and adding the English patch + crack should look something like mine:

dmmd_install_files.png

Please make sure the filesizes of the files with the red boxes match, and are the proper name!

For reference, I installed DMMd to C:\Games\NitroplusCHiRAL\DRAMAtical Murder\

Huntressofstars
    Thank you guys I got it to work in English