aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Shingakkou Noli Me Tangere Saving

I can't save my file and I don't understand why I can't. I was hoping that somebody knows how to fix it because I don't want to continue if I can't save my progress. Here's a snapshot. vnr-capture-800x600-20151217-190505.png I appreciate assistance of any kind.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    I'm sorry I can't really help much as I don't have this game, personally, however that error message just says "Unable to save the file".

It's possible the game doesn't have the ability to save, depending on where the game was installed, and which user account you're signed in as on Windows.

If the game saves files into the same folder it was installed into, and you installed it into the default "C:\Program Files\" folder, Windows could be preventing you from doing that.

Alternatively, if it saves to your user profile like most modern games (DMMd and newer roughly), then maybe there's an issue with your user profile name? Some Japanese games don't like Non-Japanese/English(Latin) characters in usernames. So, for example, no Hebrew, Russian, Israeli, or other non-latin based languages.

Also to consider: If you just outright downloaded the game without installing anything, there's a super slim chance that Windows has blocked the EXE from doing much because it views it as a potential threat. Antivirus' and the like could also be an issue...

I'll have to download the game myself sometime. Sorry I don't know exactly what's wrong.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Try run the game as administrator, it worked for me. The game played normally if I just click on the game item, but it didn't save. So I remember that for install the game, it was necessary for me to run the .exe for installation as admistrator and tried the same for playing and it worked! ^^
    And sorry my bad english, it isn't my first language so...