aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

DRAMAtical Murder - The game doesn't have all the characters' routes?

Hi there,

Can anyone tell me if this is because I have been playing the game wrong or something else, but I can't seem to find any other routes for other characters except Koujaku. It seems like my game has only one route, which is Koujaku route...But I see everyone else has other 3 characters route as well...? (Noize, Clear, Mink, and even Ren?)

Is it because my game is somewhat an uncomplete version? Or am I just playing this whole thing wrong? Do I need to reset the game a.k.a play the game all over again and do the choices right to get the other routes? So far I only got Aoba, Ren, and Koujaku pixel chibis coming up on my game's title screen. I heard someone say when you unlock all characters route, you will have all of them pixel chibis on the screen, am I right?

Hopefully someone could shed some light on this problem?

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Akashi (L7)Heart 1 (Blue)Kuroko (L7)
    Kuroko (L8)Heart 1 (Red)Akashi (L9)
    Lan WangJi / Lan Zhan (L6)Spacer 1(S052) Yuri Katsuki
    You have to play through again and again to get the different routes. There are very few choices that make an 'impact' to the routes. but there are a few that depending on choice, leads you to a specific chars route.

you have to go through all char routes to get their chibi's. after you finish 4 chars, 1 chibi disappears and you gotta play through for the chibi to returned (no spoiler, unless you absolutely want it)

Feel free to VM me, i just recently played it so it's still pretty fresh in my mind.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Oh Okay, actually now I can see the other character's routes haha using this game cheats walkthrough that I found. I didn't know that the game decides the different routes based on points given to the characters depending on your choice of answer during those choices scenes...Oh well, I'm just too lazy to go explore the game on my own, so I've opted to rely on the walkthrough instead haha, so now I have four different routes to choose from, yay!!!