aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Thread: Togainu no chi

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Togainu no chi

Hey guy´s i can´t play TnC on my win8 (64bit), i installed it, i have a ISO and the other like .ccu/IMG/cue? i tried to do both but after installing it that´s all, whenever i try to open it it wont work. i use Daemontool too.

when i click on it i only can install it -.-
    this is how the folder after opening the .rar looks like, but it kinda looks wrong to me.

can someone pls help meeeeeeeee

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Heya RikuSenpai! ^^

Hmm, from first glance at your screenshots (Thanks for those, by the way!), I can see that there are two Script.pak files. One is called "Script (2).pak". Firstly, there should only be one. The game looks for ANY and ALL files with a .PAK extension, so this may screw up some stuff for you! Best thing to do, is to delete the second one.

Also, "system.dll" and "system.pak" are proper files. ^^ The DLL is a helper file for the game. It actually contains the coding that reads the script files and turns it into the game.

You're more wanting to look for the "Anwendung" named "togainunochi". That's the program for the game.

Unfortunately, that may not work properly. The first issue, is that Togainu no Chi was installed into the default install location. C:\Program Files (x86)\NitroplusCHiRAL\咎狗の血\ While the game may start, it won't let you save your game, though. It's a very old game, and as such, it will write it's save files in the same install folder. On newer Windows (7, 8, and 10), Windows doesn't like programs/games that do this, so you won't be able to save/load properly.

Your best bet for that is to uninstall TnC, and reinstall it someplace else. For example, you can create a Games folder on your computer in C:\Games\ Then when you install TnC, you can tell the installer to put it there! ^^ It will also help with the English Patch, as sometimes the English Patch won't work properly in the default location. (Game changes back to Japanese after a short while for some reason...)

And lastly, the game may not be running because even though the ISO is mounted, it won't find it. Microsoft released a Windows Update that makes Togainu no Chi stop working. Usually it will give an error message that starts with the word "Administrator". A solution to that is to use the NoCD version of the game, which you can get here:
    https://mega.nz/#!5dYwnDwD!D27r8LJP6...LANBXHrHqveYhc

You will need to extract the EXE from the RAR file, and overwrite the one in the Togainu no Chi install folder.

... Erm, I hope I didn't ramble/confuse you too much. o.O I can go over stuff, or slow down if you need me to!