aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

DMMd - Voice and Sounds

Hello there ^^

I don't know if anyone else had this problem before and requested a solution. If that's the case I'm sorry... ^^°
    A few days ago I downloaded and installed DRAMAtical Murder and the game works. But there is a little problem. There isn't any sound and I also can't hear the character's voices. Later I noticed that I don't have the voice.npa and the sound. npa, so it's clear, why I can't hear anything while playing the game, but only the intro's song and the noises at the very beginning of the game (and the sounds at the beginning of the game Aoba downloaded, when the princess is talking (I hope you know what I mean ^.^°))
    Do you know if I can download only the voices, background music and sfx? And could you please help me, if there's no possibility to download only these files?

Thank you very much

(P.S. English isn't my mother tongue, but I hope it's not too bad...)

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hello NanamiJitsukawa! ^_^

Normally the sound.npa and voice.npa files are installed when you install DRAMAtical Murder.

The files are both too big for me to send, personally, so I'm wondering where you downloaded DRAMAtical Murder from? Was it an ISO or just the files for the game already there?

sound.npa (130,019 KB)
    voice.npa (488,257 KB)

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello Kojichan, thanks for your answer ^^

I downloaded DMMd from Mediafire and the english patch from erogegames.com.
    Two hours ago, when I was looking where I downloaded it (I had forgotten the website's name) I saw, that not all files had been downloaded. Now I'm downloading the folders again, there are also the voice.npa and the sound.npa. But when I try to extract the folders with WinRAR, there comes a window where I should enter a password. Do you know, if I can skip that or where I can get this password from?
    I'll go on trying to extract the folders, if it doesn't work I'll ask again for help ^^°

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Erm, the password might belong to the person who uploaded the files originally, so they would know the password. It's usually posted on the website you got it from. I don't know it, sorry. (Side note, erogegames was also where I downloaded mine before I found Aarinfantasy. XD)

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Sorry to bother you (again), I still don't have the voices and the sounds in DMMd (or rather the password to extract the files...) I'm feeling a bit wretched...
    I searched for the post where I had found the link to Mediafire, but I couldn't find it anymore. I also searched in the chronicle (don't know if it's called 'chronicle' in English, but I hope you know what I mean), but it was like it had been gone (sounds a bit odd, doesn't it..?) Later I tried to download other files to get the voice.npa and the sound.npa, but either the files weren't downloaded or it wasn't possible to see (and copy) the several files (voice.npa and sound.npa). Call me a bit dumb, but I really don't know what to do.
    I admit, DMMd is only the second game I have downloaded and installed until now (the first was Kichiku Megane; I have the feeling it was easier to download and install that game).
    I'm very sorry to take your precious time, but please help me >.< Gomen nasai...

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Hmm, I think you should delete what you have, and try downloading from somewhere else instead.

Sorry to suggest this, but a fresh start might be the best option right now.

First, go here: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/t...ml#post4309801

Click on the link for the Google Drive download. When the window pops up, click the blue "Download" link and download the file.

It is a RAR file, so you will need WinRAR to extract the files. It will be the ISO, the Patches, and the English version of the game (Not combined, you still have to do that yourself).

Next, once the files are extracted, follow this guide starting at 0:38 m:s. (Ignore the multiple ZIP files... You won't encounter that), Everything afterwards should be the same.

https://youtu.be/gN8SE-DLBwQ?t=38s

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello Kojichan
    Today I noticed that it's been two months since you answered my questions and helped me finding the solution for the problems.
    I was very impolite and want to thank you now ^^° I'm very, very thankful. It worked out and now I can play the game hearing the sounds and the voices (hehehe *grin*)
    I'm sure that I'll have some questions in the future, but for now it's all :3

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Hello again, NanamiJitsukawa! ^^

I didn't think you were impolite at all, but maybe it was as you said, you were feeling wretched and it can be frustrating when you can't get something to work. ^_^

You're welcome, but I didn't think I helped solve your problem. What did you end up doing to get it to work? ^^ I'm glad you can enjoy the game with audio! XD Now you can hear those pretty boys grunting!! Heheh!!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hahaha *Nana's laughing tears* Yepp, I can hear those pretty boys, tehe XD
    I installed the whole game anew. Maybe it really was the best (or the only) opportunity. (Yes, you helped me solve my problem. I think I never would have gotten this idea ^^° Maybe because I'm a bit lazy . . .)