aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Togainu no Chi error message at start

Hello to you all!
    Okay, I have been trying to install Togainu no Chi, but I can't get it to work! I had previously installed it on a Windows 7 computer and it worked just fine, but now I'm on a Windows 10 computer and I don't know what I did that was wrong.... I followed all the steps and installed all of the updates and patches available, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, tested it before installing the patches (which also gave me an error message), but absolutely nothing works.
    Here is a screenshot of the message that appears every time I try to run the actual game:
    tnc problem.JPG
    Could someone help me out with this?

PS: I have my computer locale set to japanese. I have many other games installed on my Windows 10 computer (both DMMd games, Lamento, Sweet Pool and No Thank You!!!) and they run just fine.
    Last edited by klari19; 09-11-2015 at 08:06 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Same problem

I'm experiencing the same problem but about 2 days prior, the game was working fine since i updated to an older version of daemon tools but the game froze a lot and when i try to save, it saved, but i cannot continue once i select the saved file. The screen completely froze and the only thing i can do is using task manager to force it to stop. Getting extremely frustrated, I uninstalled the game then installed it again but my computer asked me to install DirectPlay for compatibility setting and so i did. After the computer restarted i try launching the game and the exact same message pop up "Administrator something something something" I tried launching the game as an administrator but nothing shows up no matter how long i wait. If anyone knows something pls help because i just solved the game disc problem and it took me ages. I was so excited to play this, i heard great reviews and now i am extremely sad and depressed. I am using a window 8 and im using and older ver of Daemon Tools. Lamento was running just fine and i loved it but im having so much trouble with this game so if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Wow, I'm having the same problem! (That isn't helpful ^^;, sorry) I was actually able to get it to work for awhile and suddenly it gives me the Administrator message and doesn't open after running as an admin. I have Windows 7. I'm not sure about uninstalling and reinstalling because I don't want to lose my save files.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Clear (L9)
    I'm having the same problem.
    I played that 2 days ago, and it was working as perfect as you can get on Windows 8.
    Even launching as Admnistrator doesn't solve: the game simply doesn't open anymore.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    klari19, ppham6, winterlion, and Koala>>

What folder did you guys install Togainu no Chi to? Did you use the default installation location?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

^^I installed it to a different folder, I have a specific place for my games.
    Mine was working, just now it's giving me the message when I try to start it

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

No, i created specific folders for games in the download section and i put all my game files there. I downloaded the .rar file from this website then extracted it then i mounted the .iso file and it seems to work fine for about 2 days. OH! that's right! in the English patch in step 1 you're suppose to launch the 101 update correct? Then after the update should the game .exe should say version 1.0.1 or version 1.0.0? I thought that could be the problem because the game keep saying ver 1.0.0 no matter how many time i try to update it or maybe it didn't update at all?
    Screenshot (30).jpgScreenshot (31).jpg

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Same here! I installed my game into a different location: /Documents/Games

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I tried unmounting it and opening it to see if I'd get a game disc error instead, but it was the same admin one instead. I also tried reinstalling it to no avail.
    I got my copy from here, so I think I'll try the copy here on aarinfantasy and see if that works.

Edit:
    This is a screenshot of what I already have. (I haven't downloaded the aarinfantasy one yet)
    togainunowhy.jpg

If it helps any, it seems to be Togainu that's the problem as I downloaded Lamento today and it works fine.
    Last edited by winterlion; 09-12-2015 at 10:23 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Clear (L9)
    Same here.
    I installed in /Documents/Games.
    Should I try to install in default location?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast